Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 11th, 2010, 01:05 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Department - Countdown to Wave 4...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The sculpt we're using for John almost definitely is one that is not released yet.
It's a pretty cool looking sculpt, I just hope it's not too expensive.
Old December 11th, 2010, 02:01 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
The sculpt we're using for John almost definitely is one that is not released yet.
Your not the only one.

Old December 11th, 2010, 03:10 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Santa custom is in!
Old December 11th, 2010, 03:27 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Santa custom is in!
Mine's better than yours too!

Old December 11th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Hey DW, do you want a judge or two for these customs? I would love to help with that and I am sure you could find a few Heroes to do that as well. Heck, we could even have an Inner Sanctum poll. Unless of course you want to run it by yourself, which you are certainly entitled to do so. I just thought it would be fun.
Old December 11th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Your not the only one.
TrollandToad has it up for pre-order for $2.99. It's a rare, so it'll probably stay in that range, but go down a bit.

Atrocitus for $3.99... Larfleeze for $3.99... Carol Ferris for $2.99... Indigo-1 for $2.49... Saint Walker for $4.99... Mongul for $3.49... Red Lantern Guy Gardner $4.99... Kyle Rayner $4.99... the Lanterns in DC75 are cheap.

'cept for Sinestro, of course, at $49.99.
Old December 11th, 2010, 04:00 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I have a question about the contest (that I didn't know about until 3 minutes ago). Is the write-up a fun write-up or is it something that could actually be used?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 11th, 2010, 04:12 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
I have a question about the contest (that I didn't know about until 3 minutes ago). Is the write-up a fun write-up or is it something that could actually be used?
My understanding is that it is a little of both... and in fact leaning towards "creative/fun".

While we're on this subject, on the very off chance that I win, can I request the figs be sent to Truth to be a part of the next Heroscapers Giveaway to raise awarness of C3G? I think that'd be cool.
Old December 11th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Not that it helps, but I did my entry geared entirely towards the creative/fun part of it. I picked a theme to work on and ran with it. I imagine someone might field him as a filler unit, or in a scenario of some sort, but that's about all.
Old December 11th, 2010, 05:29 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

I came up with a new mechanic for mine that I'd like to use for another custom whether or not it wins. This contest was really fun and a great idea! +rep Deathwalker
Old December 11th, 2010, 05:33 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I see the contest but I don't know what to do?

Old December 11th, 2010, 05:36 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
+rep Deathwalker
I forgot to do this! Thanks for reminding me, good sir!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy