Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 10th, 2007, 10:47 AM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
HeroScape Roleplaying RPG

This has come up in several threads in the past, but always seems to die out without anyone offering a complete system. (see this) The HS "universe" has become so ripe for roleplaying with the continued development by Hasbro of the world and characters.

I have been researching like crazy and have been amazed at the number of free, open/universal systems out there that could be tailored for HS.

I am hoping we can get this discussion going again in this thread.

So how about it? Would you like to see an "old school" D&D like system? One of the more modern "story based" systems? Go with a big name universal system like GURPS or d20? Do you have some home brew rules you can share?

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions