Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old November 28th, 2008, 08:09 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Soundwarp's Repaints and Mods: First Ten Up

Any minute now...... any minute now ....................... any- Ok where are you? I can only imagine your doing something like or I'm going over here. Can't wait!

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old November 28th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Did anything ever happen to the tutorial idea? I'd really like to see how you did some of these.
Old November 28th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very nice models! forgive me if this has been said already but, what paint did you use?

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old November 28th, 2008, 10:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1
Any minute now...... any minute now ....................... any- Ok where are you? I can only imagine your doing something like or I'm going over here. Can't wait!
Sorry I'm a little late, but do you know how hard it is to zombies and it Sith at the same time?!
Actually, the real reason I'm post so late is I was under the weather all day, so sorry about that.

Anyway on to Update 2.1!

First up is Agent Chimps, teleporting Primadon extraordinaire! Made for one of my brothers friends from: two heroclix figures (names escape me, but one was a ninja girl the other was a girl dressed like the Robots that the Green Lanterns fight in that episode of Justice League), apoxie sculpt, styrene and a washer for the base.

Next is a Marro made from Kee-Mo-Shi's upper body and a Marro Warrior's lower body. I think I might make her an assistant for the Scientist I made earlier.

Another Marro, this time made from Su-Bak-Na and a Drudge. He'll most likely be a Warlord.

This one is a giant Orc made from the Incredible Hulk, the sword comes from a dollar store pirate action figure.

Finally (for now) the Marro Quills, elite assassins of the Marro Hive. I made them for the Unique Squad contest, I didn't win anything, but the I think the figures came out nice. Figures are Marro Drudge with Styrene Blades and Apoxie Sculpt spikes.

That all for now, I hope y'all like them. More figures and a card update between later tonight or tomorrow.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 28th, 2008, 10:48 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
Did anything ever happen to the tutorial idea? I'd really like to see how you did some of these.
I tried to do one once, the problem is having to stop and take pictures of everything makes it a lot harder to actually finish the custom (especially since apoxie sculpt has a limited working time) Plus I'm more of a spur of the moment guy, so usually I don't have enough of a plan to really now good points to stop and take pictures.

I haven't given up on the idea though, I'll try to do one again soon. Might as well use the free blog after all, though I do have a few other custom related ideas I might use for blog entries as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5
Very nice models! forgive me if this has been said already but, what paint did you use?
Thanks! I use a combination of Testors Model Master Acryl, Tamiya Color Acrylic, and on occasion generic acrylic tube paints if I can't find the right color from the other two. I also use airbrush paint (with a brush) if I need transparent effects, works a lot better than the so-called 'clear' paints I've tried.

My Etsy Store
Old November 29th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Soundwarp's Repaints and Mods: Update 11-29

Jeez, there are more excellent modded figures!
Great stuff, Soundwarp.
Old November 29th, 2008, 10:44 PM

Ted has disabled reputation

More great work. I absolutely love the marro quills.
Old November 29th, 2008, 11:11 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Jeez, there are more excellent modded figures!
Great stuff, Soundwarp.
Thanks again! I'm glad you like them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
More great work. I absolutely love the marro quills.
Thanks! The Marro Quills were a lot fun to make, I'm really happy with the way they came out.

My Etsy Store
Old November 29th, 2008, 11:21 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The quills are awesome!
Old November 30th, 2008, 02:18 AM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

Yes finally they are here!!!!! Once again Soundwarp you have amazed me. I'm starting to see a trend with the marrow. Personally my favorite is the giant orc grut. How do you add all the different stuff on to your figs?
Great job on all of them. (sorry if I rushed ya )

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old November 30th, 2008, 02:59 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
The quills are awesome!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1
Yes finally they are here!!!!! Once again Soundwarp you have amazed me. I'm starting to see a trend with the marrow. Personally my favorite is the giant orc grut. How do you add all the different stuff on to your figs?
Great job on all of them. (sorry if I rushed ya )
I'm glad you like them! The Marro thing is mostly because I have a lot of extra Marro (three more now that I finally got some more wave 2), though Ne-Gok-Sa and the Marro Warriors are some of my favorite figures.

All the modifcations on my figures are made from a mix of bits and a two part putty called Aves Fixit Sculpt. For example, all the bits on the Uber Orc are Fix It Sculpt, except the sword.

My Etsy Store
Old November 30th, 2008, 06:21 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I wonder why Phill-Inda-Blank reminds me of a Mo'Arg from WoW: Burning Crusade?

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...Mo'arg.jpg

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions