Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old October 4th, 2007, 06:35 PM

no1specia1 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies
I also find Spidey to be a good counter to the Krav.
as in spider man? his spidey sense would allow him to get close enough without taking much if any damage... hmmm, isn't he quite a but more points too though? Of course I usually waste at least twice the points if not more trying to take out the krav so what am I even worrying about, maybe I just suck at heroscape
Old October 4th, 2007, 06:43 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1specia1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies
I also find Spidey to be a good counter to the Krav.
as in spider man? his spidey sense would allow him to get close enough without taking much if any damage...
Yes, but I mainly meant that if he has to engage them from range, his special attack reduces the defense dice they roll. In theory it should work well against any units that get a lot out of their defense dice, like the Sentinels of Jandar.
Old October 5th, 2007, 05:46 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I think that I would have to agree with the KMA. However I use them quiet a bit. My friend loves soulborgs and I always take out his Blasts and Glads no prob. Get them on high ground with Raelin and laugh.
Old November 4th, 2007, 07:12 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Dund is the most unfair... he is about 80 points overpriced.
Old November 4th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I agree that the Krav are underpriced. On height they are a downright beast to take out before you can get to them. My friend uses them constantly and of all the units he fields, the Krav are the ones I dread most. I like the idea of using DeadEye Dan to counteract the Krav, but, alas, I do not own DeadEye.

IMO, DW9K is overpriced. Too many times (me and my opponents) have whiffed on defense with him and that is an expensive 140 to throw away. I no longer draft him for that reason. I'd rather go with Q10 who at least has multiple lives.

I also think for as strong as he is (IMO again), Sonlen ought to cost more than he does. I've fielded several armies with him and he is usually the last one standing. His Dragon Swoop can be devastating to soulborgs and he usually heals when you need it most.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old November 4th, 2007, 11:55 PM
The Orc Master

Browncoat is surprisingly tart
I think Sonlen is the most unfair unit.

He's underpriced for a figure that has a ranged instant wound attack, a heal (including self heal) and a normal attack...and can do all 3 in the same turn. In addition, he has pretty high attack and defense stats. For everything he has, he should be 200 points minimum.
Old November 5th, 2007, 10:21 AM

Aranas has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Browncoat
I think Sonlen is the most unfair unit.

He's underpriced for a figure that has a ranged instant wound attack, a heal (including self heal) and a normal attack...and can do all 3 in the same turn. In addition, he has pretty high attack and defense stats. For everything he has, he should be 200 points minimum.
You are most probably better than me with the 20 sided-die.
I've played against Sonlen twice and used it myself once. He did not perform well in any of thoses instances. Of course, you can't really judge a figure after only three occurances on the battlefield.

Aranas

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old November 5th, 2007, 03:26 PM

nelsopwns Woo who?
Are you guys kidding Isamu is way too strong for 10 points

Pwns is Zelrig in the
HURT/HEAL COMPETITION
Old November 6th, 2007, 12:20 AM

HeroscaperHuh has disabled reputation
Sparticus...although I can SWEAR I have never used him in the Master Game

Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and have their shoes.
Old November 6th, 2007, 12:53 AM

GeekParallax has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by willwall54022
I'd say isamu is underpriced but Q9 is a pain. you have to draft a 200 or high point dude just to deal with him alone. jotun i dont think is cheap because just like braxas his defense is his weakness. Mimring in my experiences is to because my friend plays him smart and treats him as range and its a pain in the @ $ $
I dunno, Q9 went down pretty hard the one time I played against him. My roommate drafted Q9(he won initiative) and attacked my Krav agents. The one shield defense kept all three alive, and then my immediate next turn I killed Q9 with two of my Krav Maga.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units