Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 27th, 2019, 07:01 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Eternal Warrior (Breathing Period)

Something like this, but I could also see "Leaving Paradise" as a name, or maybe "Fight from Paradise". I dunno. Its hard to find one that perfectly nails the theme concisely. Though, the clause isn't quite as clunky as I worried it would. Again, keep in mind that thematically it isn't a question of IF he will resurrect, but WHEN. Obviously, sometimes he won't resurrect in time for the fight at hand.

Quote:
FROM THE AFTERLIFE
When Eternal Warrior is destroyed, begin your next turn with a total of 4 Wound Markers on this card. While Gilad is destroyed, whenever you reveal an order marker on a card you control, you may roll 1 combat die. If you roll a skull, remove one Wound Marker from Eternal Warrior's card. If there are 4 Wound Markers on this card and a blank is rolled, you may not roll for From the Afterlife for the remainder of the round. At the start of any round after removing the last wound marker from this card, you may place Eternal Warrior on an empty space in your start zone.
Anyone have an idea where he's landing on points right now? I'm still struggling with valuing powers on the calculator.
Old August 27th, 2019, 07:20 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I see where you are coming from, but I think the more interesting mechanic is this:
Quote:
FROM THE AFTERLIFE
When Eternal Warrior is destroyed, begin your next turn with a total of 4 Wound Markers on this card. While Gilad is destroyed, whenever you reveal an order marker on a card you control, you may roll 1 combat die. If you roll a skull, remove one Wound Marker from Eternal Warrior's card. If you roll a blank, you may not roll for From the Afterlife for the remainder of the round. At the start of any round after removing the last wound marker from this card, you may place Eternal Warrior on an empty space in your start zone.
Then it can represent the delays that come from combat in the afterlife as well.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 27th, 2019, 07:27 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I see where you are coming from, but I think the more interesting mechanic is this:
Quote:
FROM THE AFTERLIFE
When Eternal Warrior is destroyed, begin your next turn with a total of 4 Wound Markers on this card. While Gilad is destroyed, whenever you reveal an order marker on a card you control, you may roll 1 combat die. If you roll a skull, remove one Wound Marker from Eternal Warrior's card. If you roll a blank, you may not roll for From the Afterlife for the remainder of the round. At the start of any round after removing the last wound marker from this card, you may place Eternal Warrior on an empty space in your start zone.
Then it can represent the delays that come from combat in the afterlife as well.
That's basically the point of the shields and blanks when you roll, just general slow down. I don't care for that level of a major slowdown always being on the table, but I don't hate it enough to deny a legitimate interest from many.
Old August 27th, 2019, 09:53 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Sorry for the delay, but how does this look mod wise?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 27th, 2019, 10:02 PM
Book Wyrm

I might see a tweak or two I'll make for personal use once I make myself a version, like how I'm adding Ninjak's swords. Overall though, looks good to me, and looks like a fairly simple one. Thanks Soundwarp! You rock!
Old August 27th, 2019, 10:09 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Oh yeah, there are definitely some things that can be done for added accuracy. Like his green armor thing on his shirt and such. Was trying to keep the official version as simple as I could though since it already involved modding and face painting

My Etsy Store
Old August 27th, 2019, 10:11 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Oh yeah, there are definitely some things that can be done for added accuracy. Like his green armor thing on his shirt and such. Was trying to keep the official version as simple as I could though since it already involved modding and face painting
Yup! And I think this works perfectly for that. Quite close to the look, and I can make him more accurate for mine. No need for my specific desires to overly complicate the mini. Thanks again! Whenever you can get comprehensive mini pics, that'd be even more awesome.
Old August 27th, 2019, 10:14 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I should have more pics tomorrow, was going to get more tonight but then i saw that weird blotch on his leg that I've got to fix.

My Etsy Store
Old August 27th, 2019, 10:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Calculator is giving me 175. I put resurrection powers pretty high, so I went 4 here (I'd go higher, but it's not that easy a resurrection and he's not that powerful). The movement is nice, but he's a ground pounding melee figure moving two spaces, so I only put it at a 2.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 28th, 2019, 08:13 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

My big concern about adding the "blanks slow him down" thing is that it makes an uphill battle even more uphill. Like you're saying, he's just a melee dude without it, and it's gonna be a challenge getting him back into the fray.

I've also thought on it some and am in favor of SS here. He's the team tank and takes a beating, so I think we should lean into that here.
Old August 28th, 2019, 08:34 AM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
At one point, I would have called him world-weary in that arc, but then I read Rai/4001. Now that is a world-weary Gilad. There's probably some other ways to do the resurrection as it is in general super interesting for the character. His wife and kids are actually in the afterlife, so its actually emotionally difficult for him to leave them and come back to fulfill his duties. This is currently probably cleanest.
Sounds like an interesting chap.
I like how this guy feels more like a mythic hero than a superhero. Really cool.
Says he's more than 1,000 years old. What culture is he originally from? 'Gilad Anni-Padda' is a pretty bloody odd name that's not giving me any clues I can decipher.
Ooo sorry I missed this question. There's allusions to ancient Mesopotamian culture, but the brothers' (Gilad, Ivar, and Aram) parents (Anni and Padda) were essentially Neanderthals. I believe mom was essentially responsible for the oath to the Earth Gilad now fills.
Old August 28th, 2019, 08:50 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
At one point, I would have called him world-weary in that arc, but then I read Rai/4001. Now that is a world-weary Gilad. There's probably some other ways to do the resurrection as it is in general super interesting for the character. His wife and kids are actually in the afterlife, so its actually emotionally difficult for him to leave them and come back to fulfill his duties. This is currently probably cleanest.
Sounds like an interesting chap.
I like how this guy feels more like a mythic hero than a superhero. Really cool.
Says he's more than 1,000 years old. What culture is he originally from? 'Gilad Anni-Padda' is a pretty bloody odd name that's not giving me any clues I can decipher.
Ooo sorry I missed this question. There's allusions to ancient Mesopotamian culture, but the brothers' (Gilad, Ivar, and Aram) parents (Anni and Padda) were essentially Neanderthals. I believe mom was essentially responsible for the oath to the Earth Gilad now fills.
Wow, that's older than I was expecting! Mesopotamia was home to the Earth's first real civilisations, as far as I know. That's pretty awesome.
Were his parents neanderthals or early homo-sapiens? Is he a neanderthal? If so, we might need to tweak his species.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library