Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 15th, 2023, 12:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Unit Discussion - SSE S1 ; Part 2

Yeah, Blue Beetle and Ice are both definitely on my shortlist of things I don't want to see converted in their current forms.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 16th, 2023, 10:07 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Unit Discussion - Wave 20; Booster 3

WAVE TWENTY: BATTLE FOR JUSTICE
BOOSTER THREE: GENERATIONS OF JUSTICE

Flash (John Fox)

Flash (Wally West)

Mister Terrific (Michael Holt)

T-Sphere

Obsidian (Todd Rice)

Red Arrow (Roy Harper)
Old March 20th, 2023, 03:53 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

John Fox Flash is fine. Honestly haven't used him much, as I don't think he has a strong factional hook. Not terrible in a Team Flash/Iris Metahuman build, but not a go-to for me or exceptionally useful for anything in particular. 3/C+

Wally West Flash has a pretty good auto wounding but is easy enough to kill for his points that he's not overpowering. Pairs well with stat boosters and Zatanna II to keep Speed Dodge working. Watch out for auto-wounders in return. 4/B

Mister Terrific and his T-Spheres can do enough passive stuff (slow as it is) to earn some value without ever activating him. His effect is useful, but not terribly strong. 3/B-

Obsidian is fairly fast and disruptive and has solid enough stats for his cost. He's a not piece to throw at pod builds. I wish his leftbox was more useful. I suspect in 2.0 he'll be a Protege or Vagabond or something else that gives him better builds. 2/B+

Red Arrow is one I play a fair bit. He's fun with Black Canary, Oracle, and Green Arrow. Not an amazing build, but enough going on offensively to keep it interesting. His 4 Life/4 Defense and lack of defensive ability keeps him fairly easy to one-shot. 3/B

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 21st, 2023, 01:00 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Unit Discussion - SSE 26 & SSE 27

SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE TWENTY SIX: ANTI-MATTER

Shadow Demon

Thunderers of Qward

SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE TWENTY SEVEN: RAGE OF RAGNAROCK

Surtur

Old March 23rd, 2023, 01:20 PM

Shadow Demons work well as elusive figures paired with resurrection types like Thanos. Toyhandle leveraged this pretty effectively against me in Super League. The secret with them, I think, is to make the enemy come to you before attempting any swarms. They're not a good first line of attack but are annoying enough to track down and kill that they pair well with some specific allies. 2/B+

Thunderers of Qward lack Order Marker flex needed to help them really pull of their best tricks. Their short range also keeps their potential 3 or 4 deadly shot ability in check. On paper it seems like they're potentially pretty hard hitting, but in practice all of their deadliest skills are hard enough to pull off consistently and they're easy enough to defeat that they're not a huge threat. 2/C+

Surtur is no longer top of the heap for 1000 point figures nor broken as he was pre-reevaluation, but he has a diverse enough toolbox to hold his own in those matches. 4/A

Old March 24th, 2023, 01:36 PM

Re: C3G Unit Discussion - SSE 28, 29, and 30

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS: DAYS 1-3

SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE TWENTY EIGHT: EXTRA! EXTRA!

J. Jonah Jameson

SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE TWENTY NINE: ORANGE WITH ENVY

Orange Construct (Stolen Identity)

Orange Lantern (Lex Luthor)

SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE THIRTY: ADVANCED IDEA MECHANICS

A.I.M. Agents

Old March 24th, 2023, 05:13 PM

J. Jonah Jameson basically exists in the meta as a "screw you" card to class bonders. Basically park the X on him and make your opponent play the game with one hand tied behind their back. The defensive boost for civvies is, whatever. Too situational to matter that much, IMO, and JJJ is better as a match up specific add-on than someone you build around. His cost and the lack of predictability of match ups in a lot of formats can make that competitively dubious but also runs into unfun territory when he hits. 2/C+

AIM Agents have good attack potential on paper, but they're difficult to set up, they don't synergize with other figures well enough to get in position well, and they're softer than Sharmin. 2/C-

I have not played the Orange Lantern stuff enough to comment.

Old March 24th, 2023, 05:19 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Hey its a defense and attack boost for Citizens!

Which umm... might have been useful for Scourge of the Underworlds before they changed to being Civilians instead of Citizens I guess.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 24th, 2023, 05:29 PM

That would be fairly significant if it wasn't against a single Unique Hero.

Old March 27th, 2023, 12:10 PM

Re: C3G Unit Discussion - SSE 31

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS: DAY4
SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE THIRTY-ONE: BIRDS OF PREY

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

Gypsy (Cindy Reynolds)

Lady Blackhawk (Zinda Blake)

Oracle (Barbara Gordon)

Old April 3rd, 2023, 10:36 AM

Batgirl is a nice add-in to Vigilante/Sidekick builds where she can get a free move up to gum up the works and engage would be attackers then hopefully roll hot for her premonition. It can be tough keeping her in bonding range, though, and she's hard to justify activating on offense most of the time. Bat-Family Batman is a boon to her. 3/B-

Gypsy can be really useful with figures like Ozymandias, Joker (I), Detective Chimp, or Elongated Man who care about where your Order Markers are placed. She's also a solid defensive piece. Good in Team Flash or Telepath builds. 3/A-

Lady Blackhawk is fine? Probably the best place for her is in Leopardon, but there are better pilots for Leopardon. She's cheap, though. 3/B-

Oracle is a great add on for any army, especially ones that are more loosely cobbled together. 5/A+

Old May 13th, 2023, 10:24 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've been getting some good value out of this thread lately. Hoping to see it continue.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy