Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old February 22nd, 2024, 01:58 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Groot (Initial Playtesting)

I think Pilot Rocket has stealth.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 10:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
The Battle Cat method feels like it would add a lot of text to achieve mostly the same gameplay experience. That works for that card because it's primarily focused on being a Mount and has the space to let that shine, but I'm worried Groot here would struggle because of the other stuff he wants to do.
Totally reasonable. Mostly just wanted to point out that we have sound mechanical precedent to lean on as needed in Battle Cat (and Iron Giant).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 15th, 2024, 06:26 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Groooooot

Army Test 1
Map: Elm Street
Units: Team 1 (1,050): Groot (250), Star-Lord (250), Drax (350), Rocket Raccoon (200)
Team 2 (1,000): Fantastic Four

Pre-game thoughts: We realized post-game that we had played the Guardians 50 points too high! Still, I think the hands-on experience was valuable. I also played this game with Toy on TTS, so my notes may be kinda shoddy as I sometimes miss details while playing.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: Obviously hard to gather balance data with a 50 point advantage, but I think the Guardians (me) also rushed Drax out too early which hurt them in the long run. Kinda shocked I never used Ragtag Protector - there may have been 1 opportunity to use it that I just missed, right about when Drax died, but otherwise Groot was such a high priority target that it didn’t feel important.

Army Test 2
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Team 1 (1,000): Groot (250), Star-Lord (250), Gamora (300), Rocket Raccoon (200)
Team 2 (1,000): Fantastic Four

Pre-game thoughts: We set Groot’s move at 6 in this second game. I also played this game with Toy on TTS, so my notes may be kinda shoddy as I sometimes miss details while playing.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: Groot generally felt effective here, maybe a bit too powerful?

Army Test 3
Map: Castle Dracula (Custom Map)
Units: Team 1 (1,100): Groot (250), Rocket Raccoon (170), Moondragon (230), Martinex (200), Charlie-27 (250)
Team 2 (1,100): Superior Spider-Man (260), Peter Parker Spider-Man (250), Spider-Woman (170), Takuya Yamashiro Spider-Man (120), Leopardon (270), Spider-Bots (30)

Pre-game thoughts: Groot and Otto are Moondragon’s Pawns. Groot has +1 Attack and Otto has -1 Defense.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: I feel like the Spiders ended up being a bad matchup for this Guardians build, since the GotG were really leaning on the BFGs for firepower…and the Spiders were able to avoid bunching up and stayed up in Rocket/Charlie’s faces. Groot feels like less of a natural fit for this Rocket, but he’s still not bad. Being able to cheat height advantage on an enemy with BFG is nice and gives some strategic depth.
Here's the changes Toy and I made during the 2nd game;
Quote:
MOVE = 6

ENTANGLING ROOTS
Once per round, when a Small or Medium enemy in clear sight moves onto or over a space within 5 spaces of Groot, you may stop that figure's movement. It cannot use Flying until the end of your next turn.
I'm pretty happy to move ahead with those at 250, but if somebody wants to see another game to make up for my error in the first, I can do that!
Old March 16th, 2024, 04:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Clear sight restriction is a good addition.
Old March 16th, 2024, 05:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Clear sight restriction is a good addition.
Yeah, we were about 3 minutes in and it came to a point where Groot was gonna grab Invisible Woman, so we just made that change immediately.

Anyways, updated the OP. Let's go to public playtesting!
Old March 16th, 2024, 06:28 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Groot (VOTE for Public Playtesting)

yea
Old March 16th, 2024, 06:31 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Size/Life/Points should be spaced out in the OP. Fire Weakness -> Heat Weakness.

I'd probably move Rocket and Groot to be the first ability, since right now it's in between two abilities which happen outside of Groot's turn.

yea
Old March 16th, 2024, 10:14 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 16th, 2024, 10:22 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea
Old March 16th, 2024, 11:12 PM
Just A Head

Re: Groot (Public Playtesting)

Thanks all! This passes. (And thank you for the edits, Archie.)
Old March 23rd, 2024, 04:34 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Groot

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: 1000 – Martinex 200, Rocket Raccoon 200, Gamora 300, Groot 250, Wasp 50 VS 1000 – Luke Cage 190, Iron Fist 260, Misty Knight 180, Moon Knight 150, Jessica Jones 220
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: 1000 pts – Iron Man 270, Rocket Raccoon 200, Groot 250, USAgent 230, Wasp 50 VS 1000 pts – JLA Trinity
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Groot plays very well at 250 points and pairs well with Rocket Raccoon. His ability to soak wounds is really helpful. I didn't get a game in with Mantis but her ability to heal figures with the Nature keyword looks like a solid pairing. All of Groot's powers came into play in both games. He's movement shutdown power is great and it was a good decision to limit it to once a round. No issues moving forward with Groot.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 04:38 PM
Just A Head

Thanks Eric!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database