Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 30th, 2020, 10:24 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Quozl's Design Workshop

OK, so attempting to incorporate all the feedback, we get:

Quote:
FIN FANG FOOM
DRAGON
EVENT HERO
TELEPATH
INSIDIOUS
HUGE 12

LIFE 12
MOVE 7
RANGE 1
ATTACK 7
DEFENSE 7
(?) POINTS

HIBERNATION
Fin Fang Foom starts the game anywhere on the battlefield not in a startzone. He cannot take a turn until a figure moves adjacent to him, he is attacked, or he receives wounds.

MASSIVE ATTACK
When choosing an adjacent figure to attack with Fin Fang Foom, you may choose another figure that is adjacent to the previously chosen figure. You may choose as many figures as possible this way. Roll attack dice once for all chosen figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

ACID BREATH
Before attacking, you may choose up to 2 figures within 4 clear sight spaces to be affected by acid breath. Roll an unblockable attack die against each chosen figure. If a skull is rolled, roll an unblockable attack die one additional time against that figure.

SUPERSTRENGTH
FLYING
How's that and how many points do you think he's worth? I'm aiming for around 600.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 30th, 2020, 10:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd put him at about 615 on the calculator.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 30th, 2020, 10:46 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Excellent! Now does the design capture Fin Fang Foom?

Quote:
Old November 30th, 2020, 10:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Wouldn't that need a monster hunter design? How would he capture himself?

Design seems ok, couldn't Massive Attack just be Whirlwind Assault? It's basically the same thing but way cleaner mechanically and less swingy.

EDIT: Oh, wait read it wrong.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 30th, 2020, 10:56 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Seems pretty good!

-His Acid Breath is always weird to me, cause it's clearly just a giant laser, not acid, but that's a Marvel problem, not an us problem. The ability itself is cool.
-I'd personally go for Destroyer over Telepath, but Telepath would give some unique IBWs, so that's neat. I have no problem with either.
-Could Massive Attack be an SA? I'm personally not a huge fan of single normal attacks that attack multiple figures. It's been done before, but it feels like it just gets messy real quickly when you start trying to factor in height advantage, power interactions, etc.

EDIT: Seeing what SW said, should Massive Attack maybe have a cap of figures you can attack as well, like 4? I didn't think of it before, but that might better sell the theme that he's swiping at them with his hands or tail or whatever.
Old November 30th, 2020, 11:10 PM

I thought about capping it but since he can shapeshift to gigantic size, I thought it might be better not to cap it.

Quote:
Old November 30th, 2020, 11:12 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Does he shapeshift to bigger than Galactus? Cuz Galactus has range limitations.

Also, kinda wonky that if there's someone next to him, he can hit someone 50 spaces away (if there's a theoretical chain) but if there's no one next to him, he can't hit someone 2 spaces away.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 30th, 2020, 11:14 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, looking at how it's supposed to work, it seems it should have a cap on it. Like if he's hitting dudes with his claws and such it should be capped at like 3-4. If the idea is he's slamming the ground and making a big shockwave or crack in the ground or giant super fists or something he should be able to do that without a dude happening to be next to him first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
-Could Massive Attack be an SA? I'm personally not a huge fan of single normal attacks that attack multiple figures. It's been done before, but it feels like it just gets messy real quickly when you start trying to factor in height advantage, power interactions, etc.
Yeah, I really hate that too (though I do currently have a write-up that does that, going to change it though). Not something I really fight over since it's already a thing in C3G, but not a fan of it myself.

My Etsy Store
Old November 30th, 2020, 11:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Does he shapeshift to bigger than Galactus? Cuz Galactus has range limitations.

Also, kinda wonky that if there's someone next to him, he can hit someone 50 spaces away (if there's a theoretical chain) but if there's no one next to him, he can't hit someone 2 spaces away.
He's usually around Godzilla-size. (That is to say, very variable depending on artists, but very big.)
Old November 30th, 2020, 11:17 PM

Is this better?

Quote:
MASSIVE SPECIAL ATTACK
Attack 6, Range Special
Choose a space within 2 clear sight spaces of Fin Fang Foom. All figures on or adjacent to that space are affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

Quote:
Old November 30th, 2020, 11:20 PM

Could probably go bigger than that if you wanted, but definitely better.

Old November 30th, 2020, 11:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I like it, he should probably be immune to it himself right?

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy