Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old September 5th, 2015, 01:25 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: How balanced are AotP units to classic 'scape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotcakes View Post
@ IAmBatman that makes sense. I always mixed the Marvel stuff with classic and never had an issue with it. I would never do that now as I have since discovered C3G. Now I keep my supers and classic scape far away from each other.
Yeah, once we learned from some of the guys who worked on it that this was the rationale behind the "not recommended" comments, we officially stopped any pretense of trying to make sure C3G was balanced for mixed play. The official guys didn't do it, so we didn't think we should give ourselves that burden either.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 5th, 2015, 01:50 PM

Awazzzz is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I think the planeswalkers are generally beaten by heroscape cards of similar cost - like superheroes and dragons. However, this could change as more cards come out.
Old January 14th, 2016, 06:32 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Has anyone done more mixed testing with Zendikar?

I would love to read a report of HeroScape armies taking on the Eldrazi Raider Team Scenario.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old January 14th, 2016, 10:51 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Has anyone done more mixed testing with Zendikar?

I would love to read a report of HeroScape armies taking on the Eldrazi Raider Team Scenario.
In normal play the Eldrazi Raider is a beast. The Auto wound power and superior defense from range make him over powered compared to Heroscape units, mix at your own peril. The vampire squad is also very dangerous with the ability to heal at a faster rate than Cyprian.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old January 14th, 2016, 11:44 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
In normal play the Eldrazi Raider is a beast. The Auto wound power and superior defense from range make him over powered compared to Heroscape units, mix at your own peril. The vampire squad is also very dangerous with the ability to heal at a faster rate than Cyprian.
The Eldrazi Ruiner when compared to Krug... might not be that overpowered in Scape. I should be trying it out before too long.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 28th, 2016, 03:08 PM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker

Ok so far I feel the figures will balance out fine ..Personaly I will deconstruct the planes walkers and summon figures ( In my own time and ways and get point values of them) and see if the numbers match. However I am less concerned with the figures points as I am the mixing of games system rules ...Here is a mind blower and a CLASSIC issue that went around in HeroScape ...In Heroscape flying units HOP ....lol..( unless you get those plastic tubes *wink*..... In MTG Flying units cannot be attacked by ground units unless the say they can ..So in my mind Mixer rules will need to be figured out to improve the feel of Both games going at it .. Personally I will now have to figure out how to make flying rules and remove the hop IN MIXED games. In pure HS games there could be no way to kill a flyer , and thus the hopping and a some balance ..In MTG this balancing act is tossed out the window and if you show up with an army that cannot deal with flyers ..,that's up to you, or maybe your spells deal with them. In a mixed game, ranged attacks could solve some of this ..Mohahahaa!! I LOVE Both games and know our following will make the best out of both....gonna have to figure out all the old MTG cards I want to use and rebuild my decks into AotP armies. An yeah HeroScape Heroes will need to become Plainswalkers as well as some classic customs ..Dr. Strange .....Yeah ! and he uses Artifacts ....

ALL ARE ONE
Old January 28th, 2016, 03:25 PM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker

In fact I would like to just be able to use the Plainswalker without any summons and have a great game, some of my favorite Magic decks don't use creatures ...etc. Yes i'm a Blue player of old, as I stopped playing MTG when the rules messed up too many of my decks and some of the new the cards just seem OP. O yeah a buddy of mine mentioned that instead of the common, uncommon squad/hero , hero. thing why didn't they just use MTG,s black=common,silver=uncommon,gold=rare ???? lol.

ALL ARE ONE
Old February 6th, 2016, 03:48 AM

OK here is the first Planeswalker breakdown via my systems that I use to make my customs, Normally figures even the Marvel ones came in a lot closer in points ..Missing by 175 is a lot ..I will play test this a few times and give my opinion.. Granted this point gulf is not taking in effect the Plainswalker ability to use his deck ...here is one of my crappy pics as I try to share https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...cb&oe=57709C59

ALL ARE ONE
Old February 10th, 2016, 03:02 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

In the games we played with mixing the units. The creatures of AOTP are more potent than that of heroscape heroes for their points. The planeswalkers can fall much more quickly with hordes of enemies swarming them. They balance out ok because for the less point crazy ability heroes of AOTP, they have to be summoned by an expensive planeswalker . Overall, I have decided you can mix them but I prefer to keep the games separate.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 11th, 2016, 12:50 PM

Just had a great mixed battle inspired by the Deathreavers vs, went with a classic Legolas,Raelin,Rhogar,and 5 squads of Deathreavers vs Nissa , ..Once Planeswalkers are out of magic they die just fine. As for the DeathReavers they did score 1 wound ! https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...26&oe=5725C4DF This Summons was awesome instant troops where you want them is nice !! Only Deathreaver wound out of 4 dead squads of them ..

ALL ARE ONE
Old February 11th, 2016, 06:15 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Looks like great fun. What is a "Classic Legolas?"
Old February 11th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Looks like great fun. What is a "Classic Legolas?"
Legolas = Syvarris

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender