Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 4th, 2017, 11:07 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Shopping for SoV/C3V minis

Is anyone familiar with this miniature? Would it be the right size for a Skull Demon proxy?
Old July 5th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ooh, it looks the part of a Skull Demon. My guess is that the size is right, because that looks like one of the larger bases. Unless it's a tiny figure, which I doubt.

Someone is probably familiar with it, though. @Scytale , maybe?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 5th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Someone is probably familiar with it, though. @Scytale , maybe?
Sorry, nope, don't have it.
Old July 5th, 2017, 02:36 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I just ordered two - I'll report back with a size comparison once I get them.
Old July 7th, 2017, 11:48 AM

Well, he's a smidge big! (Don't click on the image, it's huge.) Stacking him up against some tiles I have, he's Large 6 for sure. So if you're looking for a good skull demon proxy, this guy works!

Old July 7th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That looks very similar in size to the actual mini. Bigger, because of the wings and the outstretched arms and the weapon, but otherwise very similar. Unfortunately, it looks like it really wants a peanut base, and the Skull Demon, IIRC, was the large single. I bet he'd fit on the large single. Just not as pretty that way.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:58 PM

I'd wager he could fit on a larger, "DEathwalker 9k" style bigger single-space base, but I'd have to rebase him to be sure.
Old July 10th, 2017, 01:55 PM

These are unpainted, but I might grab some of these for Microcorp Trooper proxies. Looks like they come five in a box - two boxes gives two and a half squads. My brothers and I have a "partial squad drafting" houserule so that's not a problem for us.

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/ffgdt005.html
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:37 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Well, he's a smidge big! (Don't click on the image, it's huge.) Stacking him up against some tiles I have, he's Large 6 for sure. So if you're looking for a good skull demon proxy, this guy works!

Nice find @Pumpkin_King - What unit is this?
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:39 PM

I cannot believe I didn't mention the name. It's a Horned Devil from Pathfinder.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs