Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old June 7th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
I still don't understand how to do the multiple quotation trick though.
When you read a post that you want to include in a multi-quote, click on this: (located in the lower-right of each post)

Do this in each post that you want to quote, except for the final post. For that one, just click

This should bring you to a new message screen containing all of the multi-quoted quotes.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 7th, 2013, 01:43 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
yep

the first thing I learned to do were the spoilers (obviously). I still don't understand how to do the multiple quotation trick though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
I still don't understand how to do the multiple quotation trick though.
When you read a post that you want to include in a multi-quote, click on this: (located in the lower-right of each post)

Do this in each post that you want to quote, except for the final post. For that one, just click

This should bring you to a new message screen containing all of the multi-quoted quotes.
Thanks for the instruction Jim, and it works!
Old June 8th, 2013, 10:00 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Question: What is with this smile . Every smile means something but what does this one mean? Thanks.
~NS
Old June 8th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Infinitymax was a user that used to be on here. I'm not exactly sure what he did or what groups he was associated with, but that is his avatar sans the "I'm with." That smiley means you agree with him.

EDIT: whoops got his name wrong

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; June 8th, 2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: the only thing I do know about him is that when I went through a stinger denial thread is that he was avidly against it.
Old June 8th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Question: What is with this smile . Every smile means something but what does this one mean? Thanks.
~NS
This is an irrelevant side note, but dude. You need to pick one single avatar and stick with it
Old June 8th, 2013, 10:55 PM
...Something unique

Okay okay, I will stick with this one. I promise may an admin strike me down if I change it again.
Old June 8th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Okay okay, I will stick with this one. I promise may an admin strike me down if I change it again.
although I will admit it is an interesting shtick...
Old June 8th, 2013, 11:00 PM
...Something unique

It's just in my nature, now can we please get back to the dump.
Old June 8th, 2013, 11:05 PM
Bugger

Way to ruin everybodys good time...

(zing)
Old June 8th, 2013, 11:07 PM
...Something unique

Way to be a bugger.

zing
Old June 8th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Bugger

Ehh... It's a stretch, but I'll give it to you
Old June 9th, 2013, 12:06 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
~NS
InfinityMax earned his Man Genius title for making these babies. He writes the Drake's Flames blog.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's