Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 29th, 2007, 09:06 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Yeah, that's how you do it. I just checked the Tundra set. Once I tried a number nigher than 825 it said out of stock.
Old October 1st, 2007, 10:07 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!
Just started HS and picked up some expansions I wanted to get before they got really hard to find.

Got Minutemen, Snipers and Vipers, and Elves & Soulborgs.
Old October 1st, 2007, 10:15 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageAngel
Just started HS and picked up some expansions I wanted to get before they got really hard to find.

Got Minutemen, Snipers and Vipers, and Elves & Soulborgs.
Minutemen and WOLVES. Don't forget the Anubian Wolves, one of the more enjoyable units in the game. Anyway, welcome to the boards, RageAngel! Stock up while you can, Hasbro seems to be running out of stock on some of the more popular items and this is a good sale for them.
Old October 1st, 2007, 10:22 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!
Well, I'll consider the wolves but I've got quirky tastes....so was thinking of trading away or selling the wolves anyway. I'll post about that somewhere else though, I don't want to 'jack a thread in my second post.

Thanks for the welcome!
Old October 1st, 2007, 11:49 PM

AggieNeH has disabled reputation
SOTM, Templar Knights and Spearmen are BACK!

I just placed an order on HasbroToyShop (more Minions and some G-Trons), and while there, the Wave 7 commons were "Sold Out".

After finishing the order, they are now available again.

Act fast, there might not be many!

Enjoy!

Children need encouragement. If a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way he develops a good, lucky feeling. -- Jack Handey
Old October 1st, 2007, 11:50 PM

Troy Spiral has disabled reputation
nt

nt

Old October 2nd, 2007, 12:03 AM

KalisLord is surprisingly tart
Like AggiNeH I got mine right after midnight so based on these two experiences I'm guessing that they restock the online store right after midnight. Obviously I can't assure that this is the case, but it might work for some of you guys.

"Dethklok has summoned a troll.

That's impossible there is no such thing as trolls.

Then how do you explain the dead unicorns..."
Old October 2nd, 2007, 12:30 AM

Barbell Hero Woo who?
Man...between this furious restocking and all these other sales...wave 3 at housemouse, the toys'r'us nationwide 30% sale and this...I just spent 75% of my paycheck on freaking plastic toys!!

...but I have x3 of basically every pack now! BUAHAHAHAH!
Old October 2nd, 2007, 09:22 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Aparently when those fig sets are restocked its only 1 - 3... so its likely an order that was canceled... most likely mine since its not here yet and the card has not been charged yet, even though it said it was shipped lol, and the card was charged, but the money is back in my acount... sigh...
Old October 2nd, 2007, 03:30 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
I recieved my order today. I now have wave 7.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 04:20 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, RageAngel!

On behalf of our angry and angelic community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, prolific

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 2nd, 2007, 07:10 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbell Hero
Man...between this furious restocking and all these other sales...wave 3 at housemouse, the toys'r'us nationwide 30% sale and this...I just spent 75% of my paycheck on freaking plastic toys!!

If you want, you can borrow my new emoticon

. . . I'll need it back when you're done with it, though. I do have more to buy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales