Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old September 30th, 2022, 03:14 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

On another thread someone noted there are no Cyborgs in the art. What else is missing?

On the other hand, the original ROTV box only had a very small proportion of what was inside on the box art.
Old September 30th, 2022, 05:47 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

No bears, as far as I can tell. And no SotM heroes.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old September 30th, 2022, 06:01 PM

lucasd21 is surprisingly tart

Odd though, though, is that I can't find any Ironclad in the cover art. Perhaps they got dropped from the initial offering?
Old September 30th, 2022, 06:45 PM

Dartheyegouger is surprisingly tart

They talked about making the packaging more managable easier to box back up. Maybe the way to do that is more than one box?

Marvel Figure Suggestions for Wizards of the Coast
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15733
Old September 30th, 2022, 07:52 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartheyegouger View Post
They talked about making the packaging more managable easier to box back up. Maybe the way to do that is more than one box?
3 or 4 smaller boxes inside one big box? I'm thinking the big box is for the Haslab and smaller boxes for future retail release?
Old September 30th, 2022, 08:55 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
On another thread someone noted there are no Cyborgs in the art. What else is missing?

On the other hand, the original ROTV box only had a very small proportion of what was inside on the box art.
Most of the pirates are absent as well. I think the Ironclad might actually be in the center background, though, as I doubt the bugs have the weaponry required for a plasma/laser-heavy, sci-fi firefight with the Vorid and allied ground troops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd21 View Post
Odd though, though, is that I can't find any Ironclad in the cover art. Perhaps they got dropped from the initial offering?
I doubt the Ironclad will be cut from this release; others in this thread have cited RotV's box art as a compelling example of the brand's ability to pack more units into a major expansion than are revealed on said expansion's box.

-------------------
What can I say about Oberon? He's a cyborg bear wearing a fur-lined coat. If I only heard that description I would think it overdesigned, but something just works here. Bravo!

-------------------
The Grut War Mammoth looks promising. I'd also like to note that its reveal through a pair of unnamed pictures sans bio, described as a concept piece, is consistent with that of a certain in-joke character shown last Friday. If the HasLab campaign succeeds, maybe these will be included in the next release.

-------------------
The choice to use CGI models for the official army cards is interesting. The Dawn Raider images' colors are significantly different from my expectations, but that's why we have paint.
Old October 1st, 2022, 01:08 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
Most of the pirates are absent as well.
I think they're just past the foreground on the lower left. I see the sword tip from one of the Exiles of the Sundered Sea, sticking up from out of sight, and Cornelius Breach on the left, and between him and the sword tip are the profiles of two more Dawnraiders; the first with a gas mask and the second one is tentacle-head.

It looks like Xenithrax is about to throw a psychic grenade or something.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old October 1st, 2022, 08:10 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

They could be relaxing by the sea. They may have heard Cornelius Beach.
Old October 1st, 2022, 09:55 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

If you look carefully, some of the silhouettes appear several times in the masses!

A clear indicator of common squads!!!!!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old October 1st, 2022, 12:21 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Anyone else excited for PulseCon announcement today ��
Old October 1st, 2022, 12:36 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

See my comments on Scenarios on the Prediction thread!
Old October 1st, 2022, 01:02 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

1 more hour!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion