Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 2nd, 2016, 06:29 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
I don't really like that they didn't wait until the next two movies came out... They did the same thing with The Hobbit and now there's no LEGO game for the The Desolation of Smaug and The Battle of the Five Armies.

Don't get me wrong: I will probably end up buying this... I just wish they would wait until they had all of the content to make a complete game. Plus it would've been awesome to have a remastered version of The Complete Saga plus the new Trilogy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape