Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 15th, 2020, 09:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Quake - VOTE for On Deck

Man that mini's face sure looks like it has been through a quake.

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 15th, 2020, 09:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I touched it up a lot too... yikes.
Old June 15th, 2020, 10:02 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I can get you pics of the other mini in a couple days if you want. Don’t really care myself.

Yea
Old June 15th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Kinda like this one cause the pose matches the comic art and the mini background I went with.
Old June 15th, 2020, 10:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old June 15th, 2020, 10:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 16th, 2020, 11:00 AM
Tickle Pickle

Down to LP and johnny
Old June 16th, 2020, 01:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Don't LOVE the comic art here, since she seems so distant, but I do love it when we can match art and mini pose, so... I'm torn.

I also feel like Agent Protection just feels a little too vague as a name. SEISMIC PROTECTOR, REACTIVE SHOCKWAVE, even get cute with "BREAK IT UP!" or something. I dunno, it's a pretty specific power, so it could use a more specific name.

I also might move it to last... Recruitment -> SA -> Protection. I guess it could really go either way, but we usually put "during an opponent's turn" stuff last, I think.

Wording stuff. Mostly just reshuffling the recruitment qualifications for easy reading and trying to break up that huge opening sentence in Agent Protection a little bit.

SECRET WARRIOR RECRUITMENT
At the start of the game, if you only control Unique Hero figures, you may choose an Unique Hero you control with a secret identity that is an Inhuman or Olympian. For the rest of the game that figure has the class of Agent in addition to what is listed on its card.

AGENT PROTECTOR
Once per round, after an opponent's figure that moved one or more spaces this turn ends its move engaged with a Unique Agent Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Quake, if Quake is not engaged, you may immediately either move that opponent's figure or that Agent Hero up to two spaces. The moved figure will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SEISMIC SHOCK SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose a space within 3 spaces of Quake, or the space that Quake occupies. Any figure on or within one space of the chosen space is affected by this special attack. Roll 1 fewer attack die for each space between Quake and the chosen space. Quake and figures with the flying special power are never affected by this special attack. After using this special attack, you may move all affected figures one space. Figures moved this way do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Older wording:
Quote:
At the start of the game, if you only control Unique Hero figures, you may choose an Olympian or Inhuman Unique Hero you control with a secret identity. For the rest of the game that figure has the class of Agent in addition to what is listed on its card.

AGENT PROTECTOR
Once per round, after an opponent's figure that moved one or more spaces this turn ends that move engaged with a Unique Agent Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Quake and Quake is not engaged, you may immediately move that opponent's figure or the Agent you control up to 2 spaces. The moved figure will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose a space within 3 spaces of Quake, or the space that Quake occupies. Any figure on or within one space of the chosen space is affected by this special attack. Roll 1 fewer attack die for each space between Quake and the chosen space. Quake and figures with the flying special power are never affected by this special attack. After using this special attack, you may move all affected figures one space. Figures moved this way do not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Ultimately I'll Abstain either way though - I do have some pretty strong objections but I doubt I'll be winning any hearts or minds at this point.
Old June 16th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

Updated with johnny's wording and power order suggestion and changed Agent Protection to Protective Aftershocks per SW's suggestion.

Down to LP, know he said he wasn't gonna be around today though so I'll remind him later
Old June 16th, 2020, 04:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
At the start of the game, if you only control Unique Hero figures, you may choose an Unique Hero you control with a secret identity that is an Inhuman or Olympian. For the rest of the game that figure has the class of Agent in addition to what is listed on its card.

Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose a space within 3 spaces of Quake, or the space that Quake occupies. Any figure on or within one space of the chosen space is affected by this special attack. Roll 1 fewer attack die for each space between Quake and the chosen space. Quake and figures with the flying special power are never affected by this special attack. After using this special attack, you may move all affected figures up to one space. Figures moved this way do not take any leaving engagement attacks.
A couple small edits to Johnny's edits. Sorry I've been so AWOL the past few days.
Old June 16th, 2020, 04:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Glad to have you back!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 16th, 2020, 04:15 PM
Tickle Pickle

I don't feel we need the "up to" in the Special Attack since the move is only one space and it's a may so it's already either zero or one space. Will get the other edit in shortly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library