Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 9th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: DropBox for Site Improvement Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
On a side note: I think this is the first time I have disagreed with Jim...
Now what fun would it be if you agreed with EVERYTHING I said?

Now I just need one of those admin smileys...
Someone made one for me.
:iambatman: will now give you
And JS is in the smiley making business. :jim: will give you
Also :xorlof: gives you an unbearded papa smurf
Aldin, LR, Xotli still to go... After that I think should there be a "men of the cloth" series.
What, you haven't gotten to :el_t: yet? This is an outrage!
Old August 9th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:

You forgot one...
Old August 9th, 2013, 09:46 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
Quote:

You forgot one...
Funrun.
Old August 10th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What if the criteria for a 'hot thread' factored in some kind of time frame? Like, X amount of views/posts in Y amount of days within the last Z months. That way we could see the threads that have been active recently.
Old August 10th, 2013, 05:50 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Click on Today's Posts to see the newest posts.
Old August 10th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Bugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Well, I knew that. I just think it'd be better if we could see that in the forum view. And Today's Posts only covers a one-day span.

EDIT: And in addition to just seeing which threads have been active recently, one could see if a certain thread had been active recently.
Old August 11th, 2013, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Well, I knew that. I just think it'd be better if we could see that in the forum view. And Today's Posts only covers a one-day span.

EDIT: And in addition to just seeing which threads have been active recently, one could see if a certain thread had been active recently.
If you subscribe to the thread, you can see which certain ones have been active recently.
Old August 11th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Bugger

I'm aware of that as well. The benefit of this would be, for instance, going into the 'Maps and Scenarios' forum and seeing all the threads in that forum that had been active recently.
Old August 11th, 2013, 05:04 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

You guys still have to make a smilie for LilNewbie.
Old August 17th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This makes me so happy.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 17th, 2013, 05:44 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

How are the: Aldin, Lord Raidor, Xotli, and LilNewbie ones coming guys?
Old October 24th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This occurred to me just a few moments ago, why isn't heroscape a word the site recognizes as a word, I mean after all the site was made for those who enjoy the game so why isn't heroscape recognized as a word? Just a little nit picky suggestion.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online