Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 13th, 2020, 09:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Terminator (Protector) - Pubic PT

@Soundwarp SG-1 would be the one to ask about any potential 'draft a figure to protect and then kill them on purpose' exploits.
Old December 13th, 2020, 09:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ah, yes, good. No real reason to Soundwarp it and kill your own guy, then. Though it does seem perfectly viable to leave the Terminator in your start zone until you own guy is killed.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 13th, 2020, 09:43 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Though I guess, strategically, it makes sense to take advantage of the bonus movement and make his charge someone you want to move but not attack with, whether it's because they have a useful passive aura or they do something after moving before attacking, etc. So maybe not a real concern.

Who's been chosen as charges so far?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 13th, 2020, 09:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Initial PT
Puppet Master
Abigail Brand
Forge

Jekyll PT
Blink
Angel

Red PT (mentioned on discord, not turned in)
Lex Luther
?
Old December 13th, 2020, 10:09 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

There's no reason to kill your own Charge as an opening move or whatnot. Like it might come up in a game at some point, but if you don't want a Charge at all you can just not draft anything that meets the requirements.

The Charge thing is a positive though, like the limit on who he can attack isn't something that needs to be cheated around, the important thing is gaining some efficiency on turns you have to take on sub-optimal attackers. Like otherwise, he's just a fairly standard attacker that you could swap out with a bunch of other dudes.

Joker I, Ozymandias, Riddler I, anything like that would make a strong pairing I think.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 13th, 2020, 10:30 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
PROTECTION PROGRAMMING
At the start of the game, you must choose a Medium or Small Unique Hero without the Super Strength or Flying Special Powers you control to be the Terminator's Charge. After a numbered Order Marker is revealed on the Charge's card, instead of attacking with his Charge, you may take a turn with Terminator. If its Charge is on the battlefield, the Terminator may only attack figures within 6 spaces of its Charge. Figures engaged with the Terminator may not make Leaving Engagement Attacks.
Just to kinda pitch that line, cause I like it, I think you could do a John Connor that looks something like this;
Quote:
HOPE FOR THE FUTURE
All Rebels and Protectors you control within 6 clear sigh spaces of John Connor add 1 to their Attack and Defense numbers.

SURVIVOR 2
After John Connor rolls defense dice against an opponent's attack, you may move him up to 2 spaces.
And I think it would pair really well.
Old December 13th, 2020, 10:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, I didn't say it was useless only that I did not use it in my tests. Only considered dropping it if people wanted to add something else in. I like that power set for John.

Thanks for the feedback SW!
Old December 13th, 2020, 10:43 PM

Oooh, yes please to that John. Definitely a figure this Terminator wants around and alive.

Old December 13th, 2020, 11:20 PM
C3G Landlord

I'm going to just change the thread title (and all other relevant places) to Terminator (Guardian) to prevent future confusion about the class.
Old December 13th, 2020, 11:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Re: The Book of Terminator (Guardian) - Pubic PT

For the mini background, I'm thinking something like a subway station. Kind of shows he's out and about in normal human situations when he's attacked and has to whip out the shotgun to defend someone.

Old December 15th, 2020, 03:01 PM
C3G Landlord

From Redstang:

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Terminator - Protector

Army Test
Map: Grundy’s Grave
Units: Team A: Lex Luthor 100, Terminator, Ursa, Non, Hired Guns, Bodyguards x2 -1,030 Points

Team B: Superman (400), Batman (III), Cyborg (II), Grean Arrow (I) – 1,030 points
Battle Summary
The teams spent the first round moving into battle positions, Lex using his kryptonite control and bond with Terminator to move Non and Terminator with the Body guards staying close to Lex. Batman throws the first punch on Non and fails to wound him. Green Arrow also fails to wound Non. Lex controls Non and wounds Batman. In the third round, Superman lands a strong blow on Non and puts 4 wounds on him, Lex tries to control Superman, but Batman negates the D20 roll with a JL marker, Terminator then attacks and destroys Batman. With Batman gone, Lex is able to control Superman and place wounds on Cyborg and Green Arrow, but Superman breaks free of the red kryptonite and destroys Non. Green Arrow snipes a Bodyguard and Lex fails to control Superman, but Terminator uses his Combat Shotgun SA to put a wound on Green Arrow. Green Arrow snipes another Bodyguard before Terminator rolls a double skull on his Special Attack and destroys Green Arrow. Lex finishes the round by successfully controlling Superman and rolling 6 skulls against Cyborg, destroying Cyborg. Superman and Ursa throw down in the 5th round, and Superman gets the best of Ursa, but not before she uses her dagger to put three wounds on him. Terminator hits a double skull on his special attack and also puts 2 wounds on Supes. Terminator hits another double skull on his special attack and destroys Superman to win the game in the 6th round.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes):

After 6 Rounds, Team Lex wins; remaining figures = Terminator with 5 Life remaining, Lex with all life remaining, all 4 Hired Guns.

Army Test
Map: Grundy’s Grave
Units: Team A: Black Mask (II), Poision Ivy (II), Animated Vines, Killer Croc, Purple Man, Terminator – 955 points

Team B: Aquaman (II), Mera, Aqualad (170), Aqualad (60), Atlantean Palace Guards – 960 points

Battle Summary
The first 2 and 1/3 rounds were spent by both teams moving and posturing for battle. Aquaman took the first swing attacking Purple Man and inflicting a wound, he attempted to attack Purple Man a second time and Purple Man used his Reactive Mind Control to move Aquaman adjacent to Killer Croc. Black Mask then has Terminator attack Aquaman with his special attack, inflicting 3 wounds on Aquaman. Poision then moves her vines and moves herself with Black Mask’s Underworld Connections and engages Aquaman, but fails on her attack and on Toxic Love. The Palace Guards are able to strike back, inflicting 3 wounds on Terminator and 1 wound on Black Mask. Black Mask has Terminator finish the job on Aquaman, destroying him with his special attack as well as a Palace Guard. Ivy moves her vines and herself and is able to kill off another two Palace Guards with her plant animation. In the 4th round, Terminator finishes off the last palace guard, but not before taking another wound. Ivy is able to place a wound on Mera, but Mera strikes back and almost destroys Ivy putting 4 wounds on her. Things get dark for Mera her with Black Mask using Terminator and Ivy to destroy her before the end of the round. Ivy is able to heal herself once, but loses a Vine before the game is over. Terminator is destroyed by Aqualad (170) special attack in the 6th round before Black Mask and Croc get involved to end the game.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes):

After 6 Rounds, The Criminals win; figures remaining = Black Mask with 2 life remaining, Poison Ivy with 3 life remaining, 2 Vines, Croc all life remaining, Purple Man 3 life remaining.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Drafted into the right team build Terminator punches above his weight of 210, possibly 220-230. Even without the right figure to bond with, his high life and Combat Shotgun Special Attack keep him fairly draftable. 3 Defense feels low for a figure that is supposed to have a nearly indestructible skeleton, but his unstoppable resilience keeps him in the game.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I really like him with the low point leaders I used in the playtests as his charges. I find it funny how he pairs well with crime lords and masterminds, but it is completely Lex to have a reprogrammed Terminator fighting his battles for him.

Last edited by Yodaking; December 15th, 2020 at 03:39 PM.
Old December 15th, 2020, 03:04 PM
C3G Landlord

From CzarChasm:

Hi Yoda. All finished and I really enjoyed him. I hope you find this useful.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Terminator (T-800)

Army Test
Map: Ivy’s Greenhouse
Units: TEAM 1: Terminator (210), Puppet Master (140), Awesome Android (250), Weather Wizard (100) vs TEAM 2: Leonardo (210), Donatello (150), Raphael (170), Michelangelo (170)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Team 1: Terminator (210), Green Arrow (150), Red Arrow (150), Black Canary (190) (700) vs Team 2: 2 x Grizzly Sharks (240), 3 x Daleks (450) (690)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Team 1: Terminator (210), Doctor Who (160), Comedian (160) (530) vs Team 2: Talia Al Ghul (110), Elektra (170), 3 x Hand Ninja (255) (535)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I really enjoyed him, he feels like the Terminator and I would def draft him. He might be a bit undercosted as he was on the winning side all 3 games and was able to take and deal a lot of damage.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I really like him but he doesn’t feel like it hits the protector theme. Shouldn't he have a power like he attacks anyone who comes within 6 spaces of his charge, or maybe a power like Superman's heroic duty but only for your charge? I think it would be very thematic for him to sacrifice himself to save his charge.

Last edited by Yodaking; December 15th, 2020 at 03:41 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library