Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 5th, 2021, 08:36 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
The Book of Batman (Bat-Family)

The Book of Batman (Bat-Family)

C3G DC WAVE 47
TRINITY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a DC Heroclix figure from the Batman Alpha set.
Its model number and name are #001 / Batman.

An alternate source for the same figure used for this unit is a DC Heroclix figure from the Icons set.
Its model number and name are #001 / Batman.

Character Bio - "We may have began as the soldiers Batman built for his crusade. But we became something else, something he never expected. We started as an army. We chose to be a family. And if there's hope for us... there's hope for anyone." - Red Hood

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; April 24th, 2022 at 12:49 PM.
Old October 5th, 2021, 08:37 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Batman (Bat-Family) - breathing

NAME = BATMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE WAYNE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VIGILANTE
PERSONALITY = DRIVEN

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 270

BAT-FAMILY MOVEMENT
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Vigilante you control and before taking a turn with that Vigilante, you may choose another Sidekick or Vigilante you control. The chosen Sidekick or Vigilante may move or use their Bat-Grapple special power or glyph. The chosen figure may not move again this player turn.

I AM THE NIGHT
Batman is never attacked when leaving an engagement. All enemy figures within 5 clear sight spaces of Batman subtract 1 from their Defense numbers when attacked by a Sidekick or Vigilante you control.

BATARANG FLURRY 15
Instead of attacking, you may choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Batman and roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 15 or higher, the chosen figure receives 1 wound. After using Batarang Flurry, you may use it two additional times.

Last edited by Arch-vile; December 7th, 2021 at 11:38 PM.
Old October 5th, 2021, 08:37 PM
Archie

Comic Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Mini Pics:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 5th, 2021, 08:40 PM
Archie

This is a Batman designed to lead the Bat-Family.

I also made a little guide for myself on what the faction currently does, to get a better feel for what a leader can do while working alongside all this existing synergy. (Reposted from my brainstorm thread)
Spoiler Alert!

I also had this idea to make the autowound power more team-up like. But I think the current version works well too.
Quote:
BAT-CAVE TRAINING 15
Once per player turn, after attacking with a Sidekick or Vigilante you control, if you control another Sidekick or Vigilante within 5 clear sight spaces of the defending figure, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, the defending figure receives a wound.

Last edited by Arch-vile; October 7th, 2021 at 12:19 PM.
Old October 5th, 2021, 09:16 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Kinda begs a vigilante Red Hood what with that quote and all.

Personally I like the 'team-up' version of the training power just to tone it down a bit. Dude is doing a lot of stuff without much investment needed right now.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 6th, 2021, 07:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I dig the proposed revision for Bat-Cave Training.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 6th, 2021, 10:27 PM
Archie

Super, I updated the SP with that version.
Old October 7th, 2021, 05:54 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Excited to see how this guy plays!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 7th, 2021, 10:38 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

(You forgot Catgirl in your faction breakdown!)

I dig this. I like that we didn't make the sidekick powers obsolete which was my main hesitancy with a leader Batman. I think the only thing that feels a bit weird is that you can basically give one sidekick superspeed by moving them, then taking a turn with them. Obviously it's meant to curb the space restriction, but the actual mechanic is a bit funny. Love the auto-wounds too.

I guess my one comment is maybe to make Bats' space restrictions be 6 spaces? Then he's consistent with the sidekick power space restrictions, so it's just easier and more intuitive then.
Old October 7th, 2021, 11:11 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Could you add a line that says the chosen Sidekick cannot move again this player turn?
Old October 7th, 2021, 11:27 AM

Considering the metagame impact of Wonder Girl (YJ), I wonder if 15+ isn't a little low for Bat-Cave Training and if there's not a way to juice it a bit, like so:

BAT-CAVE TRAINING 15
Once per player turn, after attacking with a Sidekick or Vigilante you control, if you control another Sidekick or Vigilante within 5 clear sight spaces of the defending figure, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding 5 to the roll if there is an Order Marker on this card. If you roll 15 or higher, the defending figure receives a wound.

Old October 7th, 2021, 11:38 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I don't mind juicing Batman a bit. But Wonder Girl (And YJ) does have a weakness to range, and there's little turn efficiency outside of Robin (Unless you add Nightwing in bigger games). So I think Bats here has lots of tricks that WG doesn't have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Could you add a line that says the chosen Sidekick cannot move again this player turn?
I assume the intent is to move Robin into range for vigilante bonding, so that might defeat the purpose.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library