Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 13th, 2017, 09:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Scarlet Spiders (Public Testing)

That's a solid reaction from L_O looks like a winning set of ideas here Ronin.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, it seems to have gone over well with her. I was a little worried that the design wouldn't have enough pop, but they feel pretty good in action.
Old December 13th, 2017, 10:43 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Did you need more tests here Ronin? I did some, but I saw in the playtest thread this one only had two slots and I don't want to steal any points from lobster.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 13th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Did you need more tests here Ronin? I did some, but I saw in the playtest thread this one only had two slots and I don't want to steal any points from lobster.
I took off the last 'open' slot because I wanted any new sign-ups to go to Black Mask or someone else that was hurting. Felt (and still feel) like I had a pretty good shot at closing these guys in two.

If you've got some results to post, though, put em up. If we feel like your results are enough to bring these guys home, I'll talk to Lobster and see where he is with his tests.
Old December 13th, 2017, 10:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I took off the last 'open' slot because I wanted any new sign-ups to go to Black Mask or someone else that was hurting. Felt (and still feel) like I had a pretty good shot at closing these guys in two.

If you've got some results to post, though, put em up. If we feel like your results are enough to bring these guys home, I'll talk to Lobster and see where he is with his tests.
SG...don't worry about stealing points...all data is helpful and we don't make a habbit of not letting someone test so even if Lob needs a few more days we will wait. We give signups a lot of slack as we don't want anyone to lose points.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 14th, 2017, 03:31 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Scarlet Spiders @150 points

- Theme Test –
Not really familiar enough with them to say
- Bonding Test - Pass
- Synergies Test - Pass
- Power Check - Pass
- Fun Test - Pass
- Fun Competitive Test - Pass
- Drafting Test - Pass
- Usage Test - Pass
- Strategy Test - Pass

Army Test 1
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: MVP Agents: Scarlet Spiders (150), Nick Fury (220), Dum Dum Dugan (90), Sharon Carter (90)- 550 total vs Hail HYDRA: Red Skull (C3G) (220), Madame HYDRA (140), HYDRA Agents x2 (160), Skrull Infiltrator x3 (30) - 550 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Agents of ANNOYANCE: Scarlet Spiders (150), Nick Fury (220), Spider-Woman (210), Mockingbird (130), Mystique I (165)- 875 total vs Carol Danvers and the Marvelous Vampire Tree: Ms Marvel (350), Morbius (250), Groot (275), - 875 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall Thoughts: The Spiders make a great alternate for the SHIELD Agents in certain cases. Their ability to function as 'super Deathreavers' of a sort can be very useful for the Agent Heroes. The price seems fine.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; December 14th, 2017 at 02:44 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Symbiotic

Thanks for the tests, Soundwarp!

Looks like these guys are in pretty good shape.
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Symbiotic

I PM'd Lobs to see where he was with his tests and he said he hadn't started them yet. I don't mind waiting, but I feel like we're good here and if he's going to take the time to run a couple games for us, they might be better put to running a different unit. I don't want to penalize Lobs, but I feel like we should direct attention where it's more needed. Would the other Heroes be okay with letting him sign up for something else without the 1 point penalty? Or do people still want to see more games here?

EDIT: @japes @johnny139 @Arkham @Yodaking Thoughts?

Last edited by Ronin; December 14th, 2017 at 11:24 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 11:28 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'm good with moving on either way. If he still wants to test, I see no reason why he can't still test and we'll add them later and still give him the points, but the design itself moves forward in the mean time as long as we have enough data.
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:17 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I'm good with moving on either way. If he still wants to test, I see no reason why he can't still test and we'll add them later and still give him the points, but the design itself moves forward in the mean time as long as we have enough data.
I agree with this guy...

Old December 15th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Fine either way with this one. If he's planning on testing the results are always good to have.
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:23 AM
A Man of Taste

I'd recommend reaching out and seeing what his timetable is. Be honest and tell him we have him about nailed down so if he's not going to have time over the weekend he can switch over to something else. He doesn't seem like the type fishing to see unreleased designs like some have been. He seems pretty straight up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library