Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 4th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Mojobang's Customs (ELITE GHILLIE SNIPER)

You've got some great stuff in here. I love the grenade launching, gas mask toting Drake, although I'm not sold on the light saber.
Carr's flame thrower is awesome too.
Don't be sad that no one responded to Grimnak's repaint. It's awesome, but maybe people are maxed out on Grimnak repaints.
I like the camo sniper too.
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:50 PM

mojobang knows what's in an order marker mojobang knows what's in an order marker mojobang knows what's in an order marker

Thanks all for the kind words!

Yeah I figured I needed to do something a little more 'custom'-y than just a simple repaint to get a response.

Cards for these guys are next on the agenda, after I finish a terrain piece I've been doing for a loooooooooong time...It is HUGE though!
Old May 5th, 2010, 09:22 AM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Front pageified.
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:49 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well Mojobang if your haveing problems with gimp I'd suggest checking out whitestuff's advanced gimpshop tutorial it helps me each time I creat a custom card and he shows you how to do it no matter what your pictures backdrop is (all my pictures are taken on the table since I don't have a backdrop)
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:57 AM

dsbarrick is surprisingly tart
Re: Mojobang's Customs ELITE GHILLIE SNIPER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojobang View Post
No one left me a comment about Grimnak...me sad.
Hey Mojobang,

I'm a huge fan of the gruts, but Grimnak has always been my least favourite in terms of sculpt. I just think he looks lackluster compared to all the other great-looking orc units.

Your custom paint job for Grimnak brings him a step up and makes him look amazing. You make him look as good as any of the other units. Man, I wish my Grimnak looked that fantastic! + rep
Old May 5th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I love Lightsaber Drake! Definitely my favorite of these!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old May 5th, 2010, 11:33 AM

Lord Zaibatsu Woo who?
Thumbs up Re: Mojobang's Customs (ELITE GHILLIE SNIPER)

Love the Sniper reminds me of something out of a Gundam Series. Very cool stuff and congratulations on the front page status.

Old May 5th, 2010, 03:37 PM

mojobang knows what's in an order marker mojobang knows what's in an order marker mojobang knows what's in an order marker

I am humbled! Front Page! Wow.

Thanks! More new stuff to come!
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:04 PM
p-o'd exaderater

LeviofDoom is surprisingly tart

those are GREAT! wow. +rep

My 2011 tourney record: 7-7
My 2010 tourney record: 7-9
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Those are all epic!

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old May 6th, 2010, 03:06 AM

Re: Mojobang's Customs (Energy Blade Drake Stats)

So these were the stats I was thinking about for Drake here...any thoughts (esp on point cost regarding the special rules)? I tried to make him work well with other units as a support guy, as I figure Jandar homies would be team players. Also, I sort of made up a poor-man's counterstrike ability that I thought was kinda neat.

Sgt. Maj. Drake Alexander--JANDAR--170 pts--MEDIUM:5

Human
Unique Hero
Soldier
Valiant

Life: 4
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 7
Defense: 4

Special Abilities:
THORIAN SPEED:
All units must be adjacent to Sgt. Maj. Drake Alexander in order to attack him with normal attack.

TEAR GAS GRENADE x 4: Range: 6 - Attack: Special.
Sgt. Maj. Drake Alexander starts the game with four gas grenade counters on his card. When taking a turn with any friendly figure, before moving, you may remove one gas grenade counter on Sgt. Maj. Drake Alexander’s card and choose any enemy target figure within Range 6 of Sgt. Maj. Drake. Roll a d20. On a roll of 7 or higher, the target figure's defense is reduced by one die until end of turn and on a roll of 19-20, it is reduced by two dice. The gas grenade also affects all figures adjacent to the target figure. On a d20 roll of 11 or higher, their defense is reduced by one die until end of turn and with a roll of 20, their defense is reduced by two dice. Roll separately for each figure. Size large and greater figures cannot have their defense reduced by more than 1. Gas grenades do not affect Soulborgs, the Undead, or Sgt. Maj. Drake Alexander. Gas grenade attack may not be used against friendly units or units that follow Jandar.

ENERGY BLADE RIPOSTE:
When rolling defense against a normal adjacent melee attack, if Sgt. Maj. Drake Alexander rolls at least three shields in defense and the total number of shields rolled is greater than the number of skulls rolled by the attacker, then the attacker will receive one unblockable wound.

Here's to hoping he's not too overpowered. I spent a lot of time thinking about his rules; I trust the wonderful people of this site to let me know if it paid off in terms of balance and playability.

Last edited by mojobang; May 6th, 2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old May 6th, 2010, 03:28 AM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Re: Mojobang's Customs (Energy Blade Drake Stats!)

Great, stuff.... intensely jealous! lol

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards