Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 31st, 2010, 05:42 AM

mojobang knows what's in an order marker mojobang knows what's in an order marker mojobang knows what's in an order marker
Mojobang's Customs (URBAN COMBAT SNIPER!)

Hello guys. Some of you may have seen a few of these in another place on this site, but I have added some new photos of a piece I just finished...oh yeah, and the cards are in the works for these and they will all be for sale/trade.

Cadet Carr--Before he was an agent, Carr was a soldier in WWII, didn't you know? Here we see him equipped with a Thompson SMG, and a flamethrower strapped to his load-bearing harness. Flamethowers and ponytails don't mix, so we had to ditch that old 'do!

He sometimes chilled with his homey, Drake, who has taught him a few things about close quarters combat with the energy blade he stole from a soulborg. Stand back though! His 40mm gas grenade launcher has several different types of gas grenades! None of them are friendly and he doesn't care if you're not wearing a mask.

They're planning on going to kill this thing, a fearsome dragon known as Mimring... Guess Carr is going to fight fire with fire!

Peace!

Last edited by mojobang; May 20th, 2010 at 03:53 AM.
Old January 31st, 2010, 08:16 AM

Venom_killed_Superman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Mojobang's Customs (new pics!)

Woah.
I really like that remake of agent carr. What did you use to make the tank/containers on his back?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fantasy Scapers project
G O O D T R A D E R
Looking to fill that phrase with links.
Old January 31st, 2010, 11:59 AM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Mojobang's Customs (new pics!)

WOW! There's great customs here. I really like the Agent carr, but you're gas grenade Drake is very cool to.

Good work!
Old January 31st, 2010, 02:43 PM

mojobang knows what's in an order marker mojobang knows what's in an order marker mojobang knows what's in an order marker
Re: Mojobang's Customs (NEW PICS!)

Thanks! I have downloaded all the card stuff and am figuring out gimp/editing the cards for these guys now. I am going for my same very high standards on these cards too, both in terms of how good they look and in terms of how they play.

Also going to make weapon cards for the items inside the all the terrain stuff I have been making after I feel gimp out.

I will post detailed photos of all the pieces to Checkpoint Charlie in the custom terrain and obstacles thread tomorrow, too.
Old April 28th, 2010, 12:03 AM

Re: Mojobang's Customs (NEW PICS!)

Geez, it has been forever since I posted on here guys...so sorry!

First it was my trip to Richmond, then I got sick, then I had to put off working on HS to finish my custom AK47 for this year's scenario paintball season (guess who is a terrorist this year, lol). Then things at my real job got crazy the last few weeks and I have been working all hours...In short, I have been swamped with a bunch of stuff, but now I am happy to say I am busy working on HS again!

Anyway, please enjoy this custom Grimnak repaint I promised weeks ago. I am currently finishing up some Roman ruins that will be done in a couple of days and then posted to the terrain thread. I am going back to flocking them after this is posted.

So anyway, the Gruts rewarded Grimnak's performance in his last battle. They figured he deserved to be as impressive as he was fearsome, so they gave him a coat of war paint to sport. I think the addition of the gold leaf to the paint was a wise choice for the Gruts.

He has never looked better I would venture. Today is a glorious day to die.

Old May 4th, 2010, 04:44 AM

Re: Mojobang's Customs ELITE GHILLIE SNIPER!

No one left me a comment about Grimnak...me sad. I know it's not *Pokemon*, but...

Hey guys, mojobang here, again. Something has been bothering me about the name of one of the particular characters in this game, that is, the name of the "Omnicron Snipers". My buddy and I observed that there really isn't anything particularly 'sniperish' about them, since their armor sticks out as much as a stormtrooper on Endor's forest moon. I guess they could be Omnicron Sharpshooters, but snipers? What about the art of concealment?

Anyway, I though I might try to alleviate that by making a few true custom elite snipers with their own three dimensional camouflage, not unlike a ghillie suit, sort of. I think it turned out decently well. I can just imagine this guy taking a knee and disappearing into the underbrush.

I also modded his weapon into something a little more appropriate, a custom-modded 30 caliber automatic rifle.

And with that I give you the Elite Ghillie Sniper (this is design one of three, for palmetto forest).

Last edited by mojobang; May 6th, 2010 at 02:16 AM.
Old May 4th, 2010, 06:49 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Mojobang's Customs NEW PHOTOS! LATEST POST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojobang View Post
No one left me a comment about Grimnak...me sad. I know it's not *Pokemon*, but...

Hey guys, mojobang here, again. Something has been bothering me about the name of one of the particular characters in this game, that is, the name of the "Omnicron Snipers". My buddy and I observed that there really isn't anything particularly 'sniperish' about them, since their armor sticks out as much as a stromtrooper on Endor's forest moon. I guess they could be Omnicron Sharpshooters, but snipers? What about the art of concealment?

Anyway, I though I might try to alleviate that by making a few true custom elite snipers with their own three dimensional camouflage, not unlike a ghillie suit, sort of. I think it turned out decently well. I can just imagine this guy taking a knee and disappearing into the underbrush.

I also modded his weapon into something a little more appropriate, a custom-modded 30 caliber automatic rifle.

And with that I give you the Elite Ghillie Sniper (this is design one of three, for palmetto forest).

That looks really good! You get +Rep because I am a kind person.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:09 AM

Re: Mojobang's Customs (ELITE GHILLIE SNIPER)

MMMmmmm! Plus rep! Just like mom used to make!
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:35 AM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Some nice custom work.

Did you make new cards for them also?

The Lightsaber equipped drake made me chuckle.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Rocket View Post
Did you make new cards for them also?
Funny you should mention that...I was finding the gimp editor to be harder than the customs themselves (but that's my OCD talking)! I was having trouble in the photo process, mainly because I don't think I had an appropriate color background that I could easily crop out.

And, I was in the process of making them when V_K_S tried to *buy* all of these from me, saying he wanted to make them himself. I stopped working on them and packed the figures up...only to have to do an emergency stop and return them back home when he didn't follow through with his end and turned out to be a nutcase (see bad traders thread).

Anyway, it had been a week or two since I had been working on them when I finally got them back and, mercurial as ever, I decided I would work on them again later when I felt like it...(plus as said before I was INSANELY busy the last few weeks, pulling 14 hour days, seven days a week for a bit there).

So long story short, expect 'em in a little bit.

(EDIT: I am in the process of finalizing card stuff now. I *may* end up getting a talented HS card maker to do these for me, paid, of course. If you would like me to consider you please PM me about it)

Last edited by mojobang; May 7th, 2010 at 07:35 PM. Reason: details
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:11 AM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, I found GIMP harder than I thought also.

But then again, I have zero graphic arts skills.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old May 4th, 2010, 12:53 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

WOW! tHis is awesome front page worth stuff mojobang...I love the sniper and Grimnak mods.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards