Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 12th, 2010, 11:53 PM

mojobang knows what's in an order marker mojobang knows what's in an order marker mojobang knows what's in an order marker
Mojobang's Custom Terrain (NEW) Another WWII Bunker

(UPDATED. SCROLL TO LATEST POST FOR DETAILED PHOTOS OF Newest PIECE)

I have been playing wargames for some years now. I am also an avid paintballer who spends his time modding his guns to look just like the real thing. Anyway, I thought I would bring my enthusiasm for realistic modding to Heroscape and work on some stuff. And BTW, all of these new things I post here in the next few weeks will be also be available for sale or trade.

Last edited by mojobang; November 1st, 2010 at 10:26 PM. Reason: update
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:06 AM
has been BANNED

airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker
Re: Mojobang's customs

Wish I could see the pics but I dont have myspace nor plan on getting it. If you post alternative links I would give some feedback.
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:36 AM

mojobang knows what's in an order marker mojobang knows what's in an order marker mojobang knows what's in an order marker
Re: Mojobang's customs (NEW PICS IN LAST POST)

High quality photos in my first post.

@airdroppers: you replied while I was busy fixing the [img] code...I saw the pics weren't there when I posted it.

Patience. A virtue it is. Mmmm? Heh-heh-heh.

Last edited by mojobang; February 1st, 2010 at 04:24 PM. Reason: confusing
Old January 13th, 2010, 05:37 AM

LMB knows what's in an order marker LMB knows what's in an order marker

Nice repaints and mods. I'd like to see some cards, esp for Drake.

On the Checkpoint Charlie piece I'd recommend hitting it with a dark wash to give it more definition.

Welcome aboard.

My custom Terrain and Units.

My HS pics
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:45 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMB View Post
Nice repaints and mods. I'd like to see some cards, esp for Drake.

On the Checkpoint Charlie piece I'd recommend hitting it with a dark wash to give it more definition.

Welcome aboard.

Damn... I thought the same thing... The mods look great... I think a nice wash on the brick wall would take it to the next level... right now, it looks like a brick wall made out of plastic. But, otherwise, very cool!

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old January 13th, 2010, 01:00 PM

Thanks.

I thought I would leave the wall the way it was in case some else wanted to paint it another color to match their set. Right now, it is a dead ringer for the marvel pieces and when you put it next to them, it looks like it comes with the set!

Perhaps I will rethink that strategy though...I already see a couple things I might do it, though my instincts are telling me to leave well enough alone!

Mojobang
Old January 13th, 2010, 04:27 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker

This is great Mojo!...That post-apocalypse Drake is front page material...

My only suggestion may be a wash on his base to darken it up a bit...Just seems a bit bright in contrast to the darkness of the fig...imho...
Old January 13th, 2010, 07:26 PM
has been BANNED

airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker

Good job on the dragon, I personally hate the original color and I dont think I am 'artistic' enough to repaint one lol.

I think you should of left Drakes original sword and just repainted it. The base seems a little weird and that is one of the only things that really through me off.

The coolest thing is the little wall though.
Old January 13th, 2010, 07:47 PM

Just an FYI:

I specifically made the wall so that medium figures can see over parts without sandbags, hide behind places with them. All small figures are completely obscured by just the bricks themselves. Large figures cannot hide behind this one at all.

Many thanks for the responses, guys. I worked hard on these.

<Lifts glass> Cheers.

Mojobang
Old January 13th, 2010, 07:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Nice work! New Drake looks cool. Looking forward to the complete check point charlie set. I would reccomend adding a bit more paint to the first segment though. The sand bags look almost like they just came straight out of the box (I bought that set too). All in all, great start. You clearly have some talent.
Old January 13th, 2010, 07:57 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Great stuff so far!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 13th, 2010, 11:37 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great work! Love the sgt remodel. Keeup the good work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles