Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 12th, 2008, 01:56 PM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!
Onion Knight's Secret Santa Thread!

Merry Christmas fellow 'Scapers!

In celebration of 'the most wonderful time of the year' I wanted to start a Secret Santa thread.

Here's how it'll work...

PM me by December 1st and on Dec 2nd I'll send you the name of a fellow Heroscaper along with their address and wish list of 5 games or game accessories (it doesn't have to be Heroscape, but let's keep it at gaming). Try to make your purchase with one of the site sponsors. $50 maximum.

EDIT: If you cannot afford to buy anything on the person's wish list, you may purchase a gift certificate from a site sponsor in the amount that you can afford.
Please keep in mind, this is more about giving than receiving. Don't be upset if you spend more on a gift than you receive!

On December 8th we will, as best we can, have the items shipped out to our fellow Heroscapers and revel in seasonal merriment!

When you PM me, don't forget to include your wish list and address.

You don't have to spend $50, the idea is to just spread some Christmas cheer.

Here's the kicker...

Once all presents have been received, everyone will add a clue to their sig line hinting at the avatar or screen name of the person for whom they purchased the gift. Then let the guessing begin!!!

Merry Onion Knight!

Last edited by Onion Knight; November 12th, 2008 at 02:37 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion