Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 4th, 2012, 07:29 PM

Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby!
i got married today!

I wanted to tell my online friends about this first, and I did that.... So now I'm posting it in the general forums. My wife Valkyr, and yes that is really her name, have been friends for a long time. So just last night I asked to have a life with her. This afternoon we went to the courthouse for the certificate, saw a judge, and that was that! It is so spur of the moment.... But, my wife brings peace to a heart that does not know peace. Thank you, all my friends.
Strength and grace,
~Zee

rolls one less defense die against figures who like him.
Old June 4th, 2012, 07:39 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: i got married today!

Wow, that was quick! Good for you, I wish you the best! I'm getting married on the 16th, less than 2 weeks! So excited!
Old June 4th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypto-Knight View Post
I wanted to tell my online friends about this first, and I did that.... So now I'm posting it in the general forums. My wife Valkyr, and yes that is really her name, have been friends for a long time. So just last night I asked to have a life with her. This afternoon we went to the courthouse for the certificate, saw a judge, and that was that! It is so spur of the moment.... But, my wife brings peace to a heart that does not know peace. Thank you, all my friends.
Strength and grace,
~Zee
Did you meet her before or after you found out about HeroScape?

Anyway, congrats!
Old June 4th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's so awesome to have a community that is actually happy for someone when something great happens in their life. Awesome news Crypto-Knight, and I'm sure you and she will be very happy together.
Old June 4th, 2012, 08:40 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I know I pm'd you, but once again, congratulations. I'm proud be your friend and to have been one of the people that you contacted beforehand.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:46 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:55 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypto-Knight View Post
Strength and grace,
~Zee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Wow, that was quick! Good for you, I wish you the best! I'm getting married on the 16th, less than 2 weeks! So excited!
Congratulations to the both of you!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old June 4th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Congrats, gentlemen. Good for you both.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 4th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

A hearty congratulations and virtual handshake/slap on the back to both Crypto-Knight and Lord Pyre on their respective unions of marriage! May the hairs on your head never waver, and the pockets of your jeans never fray! A toast, a toast, to all couples, married and not, though a special nod to the former!

Or as ZBeeblebrox puts it, .
Old June 4th, 2012, 10:59 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Congrats!
Old June 5th, 2012, 12:30 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Congratulations. I hope you a long and happy marriage.
Old June 5th, 2012, 05:35 AM

Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby!

@ son of arathorn: Hah!

But to all you bastards: I bid you hail! And let us meet as friends!

rolls one less defense die against figures who like him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General