Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 4th, 2012, 11:12 PM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Online Heroscape League: Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
I had no C3V or SoV and I can honestly say that it just made it more fun. I did no prep for that, yet still made it to the finals last season (and won the first season)
I'm not really planning on playing at a highly competitive level. My concern is more that not knowing the abilities of other figures can lead to horribly unbalanced matchups that aren't fun for anyone. (Imagine taking a Gorillinator-based army up against Q9 or a melee army up against a Charos-based army.)

Right now, I'm tentatively in. I need to think about it a bit though. I'm trying to gauge how competitive others are going to be. It's important that armies are built for the same level of play or the games aren't as fun.
Old October 4th, 2012, 11:22 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Aquilla's Alliance/$100 prize - Online Heroscape Season

My armies are competitive, just not first tier.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old October 4th, 2012, 11:40 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

In this bring two, army pick format, the absolute strength of your armies isn't as significant. Just pick two armies of similar strength that you are comfortable playing and you should be OK.
Old October 4th, 2012, 11:52 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

I re-entered, I changed one of my entries.
Old October 5th, 2012, 12:16 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Those of you who are uncertain about participating (Vydar, Robb, Scapemage, lafleurhero, I'm looking at you), especially due to the format, might consider signing up as a sub. We only have two right now, and that way you can watch a few games before there's any possibility of having to play any.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 5th, 2012, 12:22 AM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
In this bring two, army pick format, the absolute strength of your armies isn't as significant. Just pick two armies of similar strength that you are comfortable playing and you should be OK.
The trick is that if if you pick two armies that are equal but weaker than everyone else's armies, you'll end up having to play the armies made by your opponents every time. Better to design something at the same level so you might be able to play your own armies occassionally.

My concern is more about time commitment than format right now.
Old October 5th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay I submitted. I will figure it all out and prepare as I really haven't played much real scape in a while.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 5th, 2012, 01:06 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
My concern is more about time commitment than format right now.
Thats why I signed up as a sub. Although if you're only getting more busy, and not less, then it doesn't make a huge difference.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 5th, 2012, 02:30 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Vydar: you'll not have to wait till the beginning of the match to look up any C3V/SoV figure used by your opponent. As soon as the match-up are anonced, you can look at your next opponents army. This way, you probably will not have to look to more than 1 or 2 "new" cards at a time.
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:53 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Just dropped in to say how awesome this is. You guys have brought online Heroscape really to life now, and that might actually save the game for me. I don't have anyone to play with around me anymore (except NHSD, which seems surreal to me that it's even going to happen - I can't wait), but as this has taken off, it might be just what I need to get back into the game.

Unfortunately, I can't play in this season. I'm already in a similar Summoner Wars season, a 54-player iOS tournament that started today, and I still have playtesting duties. However, I'll be watching with rapt attention and looking forward to making some time for online games.

You guys rock.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 5th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Just dropped in to say how awesome this is. You guys have brought online Heroscape really to life now, and that might actually save the game for me. I don't have anyone to play with around me anymore (except NHSD, which seems surreal to me that it's even going to happen - I can't wait), but as this has taken off, it might be just what I need to get back into the game.

Unfortunately, I can't play in this season. I'm already in a similar Summoner Wars season, a 54-player iOS tournament that started today, and I still have playtesting duties. However, I'll be watching with rapt attention and looking forward to making some time for online games.

You guys rock.
I'm glad, KC. When you do get into this, I'll even make you a top-down Runa.

Old October 5th, 2012, 11:11 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post

You guys rock.
Always next season, hope to see you there.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events