Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old December 13th, 2019, 10:34 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 0] HONORED SOUL-GUIDES (Lantern Geists) - Design

Voting for editing? from me.
Old December 14th, 2019, 12:25 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Voting for editing? from me.
I need to redo the Editing stuff.
Old December 21st, 2019, 03:02 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Very happy to get these guys back on track. They’re some of my favorite designs from the set. if you need my vote to go to editing.
Old December 22nd, 2019, 10:15 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

@Scytale are we actually voting again here, or do you just need to run the checklist again?

I also love that there's another Unique 2-figure Squad.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 29th, 2019, 11:30 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
@Scytale are we actually voting again here, or do you just need to run the checklist again?
I have to run the checklist again.
Old December 30th, 2019, 07:58 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Excellent. Either way we're moving ahead on these.
Old January 21st, 2020, 04:47 AM

Bumping this for when time is available.
Old April 10th, 2020, 04:01 PM

DocBlizz has been doing some playtests on this version of the SGs. Based on his tests we might discuss making LW easier to use, or giving them a better opportunity to get into position before using it. Higher move/defense, making having LW trigger after moving, etc.
Old April 10th, 2020, 04:15 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
DocBlizz has been doing some playtests on this version of the SGs. Based on his tests we might discuss making LW easier to use, or giving them a better opportunity to get into position before using it. Higher move/defense, making having LW trigger after moving, etc.
Are you suggesting making changes to Last Will? If so, then I think that we should discuss and implement any of those changes before Scytale runs the checklist again. Even a relatively simpler change like letting the Guides move before Last Will triggers changes the rules interactions, after all.

I have some thoughts on the other suggestions and this unit's place, but I'll save those for after Editing unless we're feeling the need to make any immediate changes. Suffice it to say that I think that the concerns raised so far can be addressed without a LW revamp.
Old April 10th, 2020, 04:19 PM

Not a total revamp, no, I think we can fix it with tweaks. But you're right, let's wait for editing and then see what kind of work we can do.
Old April 10th, 2020, 07:51 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I'm OK with the idea of them drawing fire and needing to survive in order to fling a Hero at you. But if they don't seem useful at all, there are plenty of ways we can tweak the range or timing to make sure they have some potential.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 20th, 2020, 02:45 PM

I did a test with the current version of the HSG - they stayed in the start zone until a mind-jacked Syvarris killed one, then I used the other to bring back Syv to kill Tetsuo. I wanted to test for the usability of LW, but I didn't really get to this match. Using LW felt really good and intuitive, however. My wife, who has played maybe three games total, easily understood it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs