Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 5th, 2023, 09:16 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' LotR customs - Gondorian Soldiers

Gondorian Soldiers look good!
Old April 6th, 2023, 07:24 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' LotR customs - Gondorian Soldiers

Thanks, if we ever decide to try the Minas Tirith map by @peteparkerh we could always use Knights of Weston as proxies for them.
Old May 2nd, 2023, 05:45 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman's Lord of the Rings customs - Treebeard

I worked on a card for everyone's favorite Lord of the Rings character, the hasty and impulsive Treebeard:

I also found a cool photo of a D&D or Pathfinder treant mini online that I thought would make for a pretty good generic Ent:

Last edited by Sherman Davies; November 5th, 2023 at 11:24 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2023, 06:15 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

I like both of these a lot! The Ent is a solid representation of them, and I like the power level relative to the official/VC/custom Orc units that I’d use them against in scenario play. Treebeard’s Great Carry power gets the two big things I want out of any Treebeard unit: Treebeard carrying hobbits, and hobbits chucking rocks. Well done!
Old May 2nd, 2023, 10:11 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

These are fantastic! The deliberate personality is perfect. While the Great Carry power has a lot going on, I think it is well put together.

One question: is the attack made by the carried figure ranged? I suppose it would depend on if the figure's normal attack is ranged, right?
Old May 3rd, 2023, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
One question: is the attack made by the carried figure ranged? I suppose it would depend on if the figure's normal attack is ranged, right?
Yup, it's just that figure's normal attack, whatever it happens to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
I like both of these a lot! The Ent is a solid representation of them, and I like the power level relative to the official/VC/custom Orc units that I’d use them against in scenario play. Treebeard’s Great Carry power gets the two big things I want out of any Treebeard unit: Treebeard carrying hobbits, and hobbits chucking rocks. Well done!
Thanks, I'm pretty sure that's what any LotR fan would want out of a Treebeard figure, so in this case I can take no credit for the design - the card pretty much designed itself.

Doesn't have to be just hobbits though; I suspect if I ever actually played with Treebeard his most useful partner would be my Rocket Raccoon:

Old July 12th, 2023, 06:00 PM

Re: Sherman's Lord of the Rings customs - Balin's Tomb

Not a custom card per se, but I decided to try my hand at translating a Lord of the Rings setting to Heroscape:

BALIN'S TOMB - 3 RotV, 2 BftU, 1 Marvel and 1 FotA

Luckily for me there were plenty of images of Balin's Tomb online for me to reference. Some of the LEGO versions are particularly impressive.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards