Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old February 12th, 2015, 12:42 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Mixed Marvel, Hotways or the Highway!

Anyone who's late to the party, be sure to catch the Mixed Marvel video that I just posted. Sorry, I just go in spurts in my thread here whenever I have free time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper
Well, I hadn't posted for this matchup before, but I'll put one down for Andy, and I hope that brings him some good karma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje
I'm sorry to hear that . I'll put in a good word for them next time God & I sit down for a chat .
Thank you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmenks
I predict Brandon to win because the phantom knights are too overpowered lol
Hey dmenks! I see you are a newcomer, welcome to the site, and welcome to the (almost) greatest thread in the universe! You may have missed the conversation, but I'm planning world domination from this thread. If you predict for me to win all of these matches, perhaps I will let you tend to my horses (cleaning up the horse dung) once I rule the world!

I've never really had good luck with the PKs, I feel like they performed just fine in this game, but nothing more.

Concan put in work, though. I think he singlehandedly killed Brunak and Akumaken, and then meatshielded for Star Lord for a round against Hawkeye. That extra attack boost from Star Lord is beastly, but oh my gosh Star Lord costs too much, IMO.

Star Lord scoreboard: (that rhymes!)

Dysole-4
Heroscaper Guy-4
Tornado-4
mac122-4
William099-3
Lucace-3
**Not User Name-3
**Maklar the Silver Prince-3
cwidje-3
Ixe-2
CrazyTankster-2
nyphot-2
Taeblewalker-2
mtl1998-2
heroscaper2010-2
Dad_Scaper-1
Grishnakh-1

** means the player will not be entered into the drawing for Star Lord because they chose to opt out! Thanks for being honest! You guys may always opt back in if you have a change of heart or if I accidentally opted you out when you didn't ask to be!

Tornado got the +1 early bird bonus! Oh, and I felt generous and gave heroscaper2010 +1 for the map request! Wow, that's seventeen people on the scoreboard that have predicted! That's pretty awesome, IMHO.

The next game is in uber rough draft form at the moment, but it's going to be some sort of community draft, where I'll ask you guys to create the armies to be used in our game! I'll probably ask for anywhere from 2-6 people to volunteer (1-3 people for each army/side,) set some draft/army conditions, and let you guys go nuts taking turns picking figures for the two armies to face off at my table in the next game.

Anyone who'd like to volunteer can just plain post here or PM me. Believe me, I'm not asking for much, I'll post a list of ALL of the figures I have (the list is actually in the OP of this thread, but I'll copy and paste it in the new post when the time comes for draft) and I'll set army conditions (you know, 400 pt army, large figures only, etc.) and I'll give the volunteers a week or two to complete the draft process. I will be involved, guiding you along, and I expect most of the draft action to take place through posts directly to this thread. All volunteers that participate in the draft get one extra entry for Star Lord!

Anybody interested?

TOO LONG; DIDN'T READ: Please watch the Mixed Marvel video I posted yesterday if you haven't already! Yes, I'm still planning to rule the world. I'm planning a "community draft," would you like to be involved in building the next game's armies? Post here or PM me asking to volunteer!

Happy scaping, Wiker out!
Old February 12th, 2015, 02:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am interested.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 16th, 2015, 02:00 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry, I may be a bit late, Wiker, but that was a real nice video. And since I voted for you against all odds and told you how nice it was and and and... Can I please please please be on your board of drafties, all-powerful world ruler? Please?

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old February 18th, 2015, 11:54 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Sorry, I may be a bit late, Wiker, but that was a real nice video. And since I voted for you against all odds and told you how nice it was and and and... Can I please please please be on your board of drafties, all-powerful world ruler? Please?
Sure, since you've asked so nicely!

I now have three volunteers total, atm: Tornado, Dysole, and Maklar. (I don't know how to do the @shouts, sorry.)

The deal is, my wife and I are going to play a "femme fatale" mixed marvel game, where every figure is going to be female. I'm allowing my wife to pick the superhero of her choice (any/all sexes included) because the female supers I have are a bit confusing with their powers, and she doesn't like trying to remember multiple complex powers on one card.

Classic:
Mika Conner
Otanashi
Nakita Agents
Agent Skahen
Sonya Esenwein
KeeMoShi
Warriors of Ashra x3
Moriko
Kyntela Gwyn
Jorhdawn
Shiori
Ana Karithon
Raelin SotM
Kelda
Runa
Empress Kiova
Saylind
Braxas

Supers:
Mystique
Destiny
Storm

I have Rogue, but we are not going to use her, in an attempt to keep the game less confusing for my wife. Rae ROTV also gets the boot because she's so darn OP. SOTM is fine.

I'd like to ask one of you to pick the map (I have two copies of every heroscape terrain set, but keep it reasonable, this will be a 400-500 pt game,) one of you to build my army (consisting of C+ or weaker female classic scape figures along with any one of the three supers listed above,) and one of you to finish the rest of my wife's army once she has selected the super she wants to use.

I suppose at this point, first come first serve, if one of you asks for a specific task before the others, you get the job. Also my wife hasn't had a chance to look at super cards, so we still have to wait on her to pick her superhero! I will hand out the tasks, but please don't actually follow through on them yet, ok?
Old February 18th, 2015, 11:57 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You do the @shouts by putting the @ in front of the user's name, without punctuation on either side. It's just what it looks like: @Tornado , @Dysole , and @Maklar the Silver Prince .

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 18th, 2015, 12:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Okay

I'll build one of the armies. No preference.

~Dysole, who finds building armies for events a lot of the fun
Old February 18th, 2015, 12:58 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll take Mrs. Wiker's army, and let Tornado have some fun with mapz.

Tell her to pick a Deathreaver as her superhero. In the end, they really are the real heroes!

Old February 18th, 2015, 01:19 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Femme Fatale, Pregame/Draft coming soon!

Your wife should play Iron Patriot + Braxas. Or just Dark Phoenix.

Your options are crazy limited; I might just go Storm + KMS + Sudema and hope the d20 saves you.
Old February 18th, 2015, 01:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Island Plane Crash.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 18th, 2015, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Your wife should play Iron Patriot + Braxas. Or just Dark Phoenix.

Your options are crazy limited; I might just go Storm + KMS + Sudema and hope the d20 saves you.
I do not have Dark Phoenix or Iron Patriot. Apparently I don't have Sudema either?!?! Wow, I think I need to double check my scape inventory...

Thank you for chiming in with advice! I planted my list of females in my post up there, I believe that is all I have that qualifies.

Anyone truly interested in double checking: in the OP, I have a spoiler list of the classic scape that I own, and my supers collection is just a bit below that.

@Maklar the Silver Prince you're on for drafting my wife, once she selects her superhero. @Dysole you will draft me an awesome championship caliber army of C+ or weaker (perhaps subject to change, lol) along with one of those three super ladies. You guys will take turns drafting from the list of ladies, more on this later!

@Tornado where could I find build instructions for that map? Mind posting it or PMing it to me?
Old February 18th, 2015, 02:28 PM

Just wondering @brandonwiker , what about C3V's Quahon, whom you own? She's female too. (Though there may not be enough room for her in a 400-500 point army along with a superhero)

Last edited by Maklar the Silver Prince; February 18th, 2015 at 02:52 PM. Reason: May we draft her, my non-question is asking lol
Old February 18th, 2015, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Just wondering @brandonwiker , what about C3V's Quahon, whom you own? She's female too. (Though there may not be enough room for her in a 400-500 point army along with a superhero)
I didn't look too hard at my C3V units! I also have a list of them in the OP! Yes, Quahon is fair game, I didn't know Quahon was a lady, lol.

I'll see if I remember to update that list later.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports