Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite C3G design #7?
Bullseye 0 0%
Daredevil 6 17.65%
Echo 2 5.88%
Elektra 1 2.94%
Punisher 11 32.35%
S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents 5 14.71%
S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper 1 2.94%
S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotter 1 2.94%
Hand Ninja 4 11.76%
Hydra Agents 3 8.82%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old December 29th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Who is your favorite C3G design? #7

THE WINNER IS

We have taken six polls now, and so far we have eight winners; Joker, Flash, Wolverine, Deadpool, Professor X, Jean Grey, Green Goblin, and Anti-Monitor.

So out of these designs, who is your favorite?

The Book of Bullseye (Lester ???)(175 points) MARVEL
The Book of Daredevil (Matt Murdock)(180 points) MARVEL
The Book of Echo (Maya Lopez)(130 points) MARVEL
The Book of Elektra (Elektra Natchios)(170 points) MARVEL
The Book of Punisher (Frank Castle)(180 points) MARVEL
The Book of SHIELD Agents (110 points) MARVEL
The Book of SHIELD Sniper (40 points) MARVEL
The Book of SHIELD Spotter (25 points) MARVEL
The Book of Hand Ninja (85 points) MARVEL
The Book of HYDRA Agents (80 points) MARVEL

Last edited by Griffin; April 6th, 2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old December 29th, 2010, 08:43 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Who is your favorite C3G design #7?

Hand ninjas. Simply put there is nothing cooler on the planet than ninjas and they are a welcome addition to any army I build.
Old December 29th, 2010, 08:46 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

SHIELD agents. They are what a Superscape Squad is meant to be.
Old December 29th, 2010, 08:47 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Daredevil!
Also, why's the Public Directory now locked?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 29th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Tough choice between Punisher and SHIELD Agents here.
Old December 29th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I had to go with my boy Frank Castle, AKA Punisher. This card is so Punisher with him having a weapon for every occasion. His 5 defense and 5 lives helps represent his bullet proof gear he wears and his badazz taking a lot of punishment before going down. He can take care of squads with both Assault Rifle and Auto-Shotgun and HH's with his Rocket. AR is also nice vs. a HH as well getting 3 shots off at them. If you ever have a choice of first attack with AR always go with him having height before same level, as his attack will go 5/4/3 instead of 4/3/2. Just a helpful hint.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 29th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I completely agree with Hahma. Punisher does every thing I would ever expect him to do, except for throwing grenades, but that could be an E-glyph one day.

Punisher - the perfect storm
Old December 29th, 2010, 09:01 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Tough choice, but I went with Punisher. Even though my play didn't give him a chance to unleash his full arsenal (that will come in a later game), I had the full sense while playing him of having that arsenal at my fingertips. Nice!

But I also have to toss some love for Echo. That must have been very tough to dial in a cost, but the way it reflects in gameplay is simply genius.
Old December 30th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Echo was definitely a challenging design - especially since she was the last unit for the Wave, so we were trying to speed her through.
That said, I think Punisher is my favorite Hahma LD to date and got my vote with no hesitation.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 30th, 2010, 01:59 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Punisher! For all of the already stated reasons. He'll be in my next clix order for sure.
Old December 30th, 2010, 02:31 AM

Therion knows what's in an order marker Therion knows what's in an order marker

Tough choices... Punisher has lots and lots (and lots) of guns, but the Hand Ninjas can rain evil ninja death on their opponents victims. If Deathstroke were an assassin, the choice would be easy. But the SHIELD Agents get to throw 9 dice at once...

Curses! Why must you people make so many awesome units!?

Patience Drain
After loading and before posting, roll the twenty-sided die.
On a 1, Therion makes a long and/or irritating post.
On a 2-15, Therion may not post this turn.
On a 16+, post normally.
Old December 30th, 2010, 05:14 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Punisher is a BLAST to play! Pun(isher) intended...

But I voted for DareDevil. I think his powers have been translated very well.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy