Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 16th, 2020, 03:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Aquaman (III) (Public Playtesting)

yea
Old July 16th, 2020, 04:35 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Aquaman (III) (Final Editing)

This passes.
Old July 17th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think Soundwarp's question is the only thing that really needs clarified in the wording. I'd probably do something like...

Quote:
While there is a revealed Order Marker on this card, you may consider the space Aquaman occupies and all land spaces within 1 space of Aquaman that are no more than 3 levels above or below his base as water spaces instead of their normal terrain type. Aquaman never has to stop his movement when entering a water space. After attacking for the first time this turn, if Aquaman attacked an adjacent figure occupying a water space, he may attack any or all other adjacent figures that occupy water spaces. Roll each attack separately.
Old July 17th, 2020, 07:36 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I think Soundwarp's question is the only thing that really needs clarified in the wording. I'd probably do something like...

Quote:
While there is a revealed Order Marker on this card, you may consider the space Aquaman occupies and all land spaces within 1 space of Aquaman that are no more than 3 levels above or below his base as water spaces instead of their normal terrain type. Aquaman never has to stop his movement when entering a water space. After attacking for the first time this turn, if Aquaman attacked an adjacent figure occupying a water space, he may attack any or all other adjacent figures that occupy water spaces. Roll each attack separately.
How about we simplify by just allowing him to attack all adjacent figures while he is on a water space, since he'll be on one(and all spaces adjacent will be water) as long as he has a revealed OM on his card, and it lines up with how we've done RL Mera:

Quote:
SUMMON THE SEVEN SEAS
While there is a revealed Order Marker on this card, you may consider the space Aquaman occupies and all land spaces within 1 space of Aquaman that are no more than 3 levels above or below his base as water spaces instead of their normal terrain type. Aquaman never has to stop his movement when entering a water space, and while occupying a water space, he may attack any or all adjacent figures. Roll each attack separately.
Old July 17th, 2020, 07:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Good simplification. Changes the mechanics a hair, but I doubt the cases where that would matter really came into play much during testing (if at all).
Old July 17th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That looks good to me. Isn't a mechanical change either right, just better wording?
Old July 17th, 2020, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Good simplification. Changes the mechanics a hair, but I doubt the cases where that would matter really came into play much during testing (if at all).
I know for all the games I was involved in, he always wanted the OM himself to take a turn, and it looks like Archie didn't have him with anyone who would have been able to take a turn with him, so that looks to be the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
That looks good to me. Isn't a mechanical change either right, just better wording?
It's a very slight change. It would only affect turns he'd take without revealing an OM(someone else taking a turn with him), in which he doesn't already have an OM revealed, and those opponent's figures are on water spaces but Aquaman isn't. So it's a super niche change that wouldn't have affected any results from testing. Nerf vs. Buff wise, even though super minor, just cancels themselves out as before if he had no revealed OM, and he happened to be adjacent to 2 figures that were on water, and he wasn't, he would be able to attack both. Now, he wouldn't be able to, but it opens up the opposite scenario, where he's on water and they aren't, without an OM on his card. So yeah, super minor equal trade off.

Either way, you want an OM revealed on him, and once that happens, it's all moot because he's now on water, and so are any adjacent figures.
Old July 17th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Sounds good to me. Was missing the difference there but I like the cleaner wording.
Old July 17th, 2020, 07:56 PM

Re: The Book of Aquaman (III) (Vote for On Deck)

I propose a vote to move to On Deck.
@Yodaking
@tcglkn
@japes
@Lord Pyre
@Arch-vile
@Soundwarp SG-1
johnny139 - abs
Old July 17th, 2020, 08:00 PM
Tickle Pickle

Looks great! Love the gold accents.

Yea
Old July 17th, 2020, 08:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I like the gold trim on the card. Yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 17th, 2020, 08:03 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Love it! Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library