Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 17th, 2014, 12:54 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker
Re: Not User Name's Not So Spectacular Customs *UPDATED10/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvarris45 View Post
For the name of Kyrie Carr, how about something like "Vikron" or "Sormok" or "Naikar" ; the Kyrie Warrior.
Vikron sounds perfect. When I get his stats updated I'll change it to that. Thanks!

Last edited by Not User Name; November 18th, 2014 at 02:26 AM.
Old November 17th, 2014, 12:55 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker
Re: Not User Name's Not So Spectacular Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
I was thinking. Since I'm going to make some of those guys hero fillers, should I make a class of Marro above sqauds, but below Warlords? im thinking that if they are Warlords they might give the legionnaires too many bonding options. Anyone got any ideas?
If you do not want to make them warlords they could be overlords like Tul-bak-ra or even warwitch. If neither of those fit, you could give take a class from the marro squads. Warrior or maybe stinger might fit.
You could classify them to whatever you wanted, any cool title would work as long as you watched out for any synergy options that might come up. They could be hunters, raiders, warriors,marros of awesomeness. You could also title them to fit other synergies such as scouts or guards. Your customs. Your rules.
Hunter sounds like it would be perfect for some of them. Then if I ever made a hunter booster it would also help the drudge.
Old November 18th, 2014, 02:55 AM

Re: Not User Name's Not So Spectacular Customs *UPDATED11/18

Added Marcu Esenwein 11/18/14.
Old November 18th, 2014, 12:15 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Marcu Esenwein
I really like the idea of getting to see Marcu from either before his curse was placed or after he gets it lifted. That said, I'm less certain on where this "Baby Cyprien" Falls. Cyprien is indeed costly at 150 pts, but he is also quite good even with the price tag. While this Marcu is undeniably weaker (and can't benefit from Sonya's bonus), I am not certain if the slight loss in movement and defense and the watering down of flight and his touch quite justify the 55 point swing. With auto-wounding powers like chilling touch, unless you play in unique hero heavy matches, the threshold of when you get a wound is often most important since that determines whether or not you kill a squad figure (and life drain).

I really like the idea in any case and the custom looks cool. Thank you for sharing!
Old November 18th, 2014, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
Marcu Esenwein
I really like the idea of getting to see Marcu from either before his curse was placed or after he gets it lifted. That said, I'm less certain on where this "Baby Cyprien" Falls. Cyprien is indeed costly at 150 pts, but he is also quite good even with the price tag. While this Marcu is undeniably weaker (and can't benefit from Sonya's bonus), I am not certain if the slight loss in movement and defense and the watering down of flight and his touch quite justify the 55 point swing. With auto-wounding powers like chilling touch, unless you play in unique hero heavy matches, the threshold of when you get a wound is often most important since that determines whether or not you kill a squad figure (and life drain).

I really like the idea in any case and the custom looks cool. Thank you for sharing!
I really wasn't sure about his value. I figured it would be quite a large drop, since the only thing in the game slowing Cyrpien with his stealth fly is glads and X17. I tried to compare him to Sonya and Iskra too. 45 points for 2 more life, 1 more move, and a weak chilling touch seems close. Maybe, he should be 100-115. For some reason I want to make him a really odd point value so that he may be harder to place in certain armies.
Old November 18th, 2014, 06:42 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

The figure looks great, I especially like the use of the helmet wing to make a "scimitar".
Old November 18th, 2014, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
The figure looks great, I especially like the use of the helmet wing to make a "scimitar".
Haha glad you noticed! I kind of just "winged" it.
Old November 24th, 2014, 01:20 AM

Re: Not User Name's Not So Spectacular Customs *UPDATED11/23

Added Darse today, sorry for all these double posts, but I'm just giving a heads up on my new releases.

This is my favorite yet!
Old November 24th, 2014, 01:25 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I quite like the color scheme there .

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 24th, 2014, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Thanks, I only changed the blue to match the shield. Also, I tried to paint her legs instead of those weird needle foot things she had before.
Old November 24th, 2014, 01:35 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks, I only changed the blue to match the shield. Also, I tried to paint her legs instead of those weird needle foot things she had before.
You did the hair too right? That splash of red makes the whole thing pop to me.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 24th, 2014, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You did the hair too right? That splash of red makes the whole thing pop to me.
Yep, there is a little defect where the hair meets in the back. Don't give me credit for that though! The person I made her after also has red hair.

EDIT: I think you can see it in the OP under her spoiler.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards