Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old September 1st, 2010, 12:00 AM

SleightOfHand is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Pilgrim is the best trader in the known universe. I just boughta bunch stuff from him and it came in so quickly I'm surprised the box wasn't charred from where he strapped the jetpack to it. And everything in minty fresh condition, too! Happy Heroscaper here.

"A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal." -- Oscar Wilde
Old September 1st, 2010, 06:02 AM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!

Hey guys, looking for Wave 4 figures - that's it to complete the collection.
If anyone has any spares going, please let me know. I have lots to trade (boardgames, miniatures etc...) or happy to buy either way.
Cheers,
Ben.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old September 1st, 2010, 06:06 AM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey all, I've got a bunch of stuff for sale, all proceeds going towards my upcoming move. Don't feel bad if something doesn't sell, I'll just be taking it with me instead.

Offer what you think is a fair price, I'll accept any offer that I agree with.

I'm not accepting trades or PayPal since I'll be using whatever funds I get for the move and while I find a job in my new home town.

HeroScape
Wave 1 Heroes - Kelda, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Taelord, Venoc Warlord, Tornak
Wave 2 Heroes - Sir Denrick, Me-Burq-Sa, Khosumet, Krug
Wave 3 Heroes - Concan (no card), Saylind, Alastair MacDirk, Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan, Deathwalker 7000
Wave 4 Lawmen & Samurai - Deadeye Dan, James Murphy, Guilty McCreech, Tagawa Samurai
Wave 4 Heroes - Morsbane, Parmenio, Valguard, Sudema, Major X17
Wave 5 Gladiators & Agents - Retiarius, Crixus, Spartacus, Nakita Agents
Wave 5 Ninjas & Samurai - Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Kozuke Samurai
Wave 6 Heroes - Eldgrim, Empress Kiova, Runa, Kaemon Awa, Kee-Mo-Shi
Wave 8 Elves - Ulginesh, Arkmer, Emirroon, Jorhdawn
Wave 8 Heroes (x2) - Moriko, Sir Dupuis, Otonashi, Chardris, Kato Katsuro
Orm's Return - Su-Bak-Na, Deathwalker 8000, Dund, Charos, Brunak
Raknar's Vision - Braxas, Major Q9, Theracus, Jotun, Nilfheim
Aquilla's Alliance - Zelrig, Gurei-Oni, Zetacron, Wo-Sa-Ga, Sujoah
Viper's Vengeance - Elite Onyx Vipers
Nerak's Return - Nerak (no card)
The Master's Arrival - Master Win Chiu Woo
Skahen's Rescue (x4) - Agent Skahen

I've also got plenty of MS1, MS2, and Marvel master set figures. These I will part with for dirt cheap.
Board Games
Apples to Apples
Beowulf: The Movie Board Game
Boggle
Caledea - the pizza box first release
Dungeons & Dragons Basic Game (it was a board game designed to get kids interested in D&D 3.5)
Great Wall of China
Fluxx v3.1
Zombie Fluxx
MindTrap
MindTrap II
Minions: Darkness & Myth
RPG Stuff
Dungeons & Dragons
4th Edition
Player's Handbook Collection (has player's handbooks 1 & 2)
Player's Handbook 3
Arcane Power
Martial Power
Martial Power 2
Monster Manual
Advanced D&D 2nd Edition
Creative Campaigning
Cult of the Dragon
Dark Sun Boxed Set (missing the box, maps, & flip charts)
Player's Option: Spells & Magic
Counter Collection: Heroic 1 (monster tokens, designed for D&D 4th)
GameMastery Item Cards: Dragon's Trove Deck
I've got the RPG stuff listed on Craig's List as well as a bunch of video games, DVDs, and some electronics. PM me if you want the link to those other things.
Old September 1st, 2010, 11:20 AM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

Hey, just a few days left, and a few items left, on my NIB sale.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...43#post1185543

After that I'm going to be doing something else with the figures.

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old September 1st, 2010, 11:22 AM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleightOfHand View Post
Pilgrim is the best trader in the known universe. I just boughta bunch stuff from him and it came in so quickly I'm surprised the box wasn't charred from where he strapped the jetpack to it. And everything in minty fresh condition, too! Happy Heroscaper here.
No, you're the best! Thanks for buying in bulk and for your chilled attitude. Happy scaping my friend.

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old September 1st, 2010, 01:16 PM

elltrain Woo who?

Ok, honest question about trading and selling on here.

When I was buying stuff, I frequently paid eBay prices for nearly everything people were selling. When I respond to PMs, people seem absolutely appalled that I want $60 for Tundra sets and $40 for Lava sets. These things sell for $80/$50+ everywhere else.

I had an offer of two used board games that totaled about $30 in value and the other guy said he was not "desperate enough" to swap that for a Lava set.

Do people really sell or trade these sets for their original $20ish MSRP?

Good Trades: Keglo, mikelizzio, EternalThanos86, R˙chean
Old September 1st, 2010, 01:23 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by elltrain View Post

When I was buying stuff, I frequently paid eBay prices for nearly everything people were selling. When I respond to PMs, people seem absolutely appalled that I want $60 for Tundra sets and $40 for Lava sets. These things sell for $80/$50+ everywhere else.

I had an offer of two used board games that totaled about $30 in value and the other guy said he was not "desperate enough" to swap that for a Lava set.

Many of us absolutely do. You see, we see this as a community of friends and fellows. If I were selling somethiing to family, I don't jack up the prices.

Others absoultely sell at marked up, secondary prices. They feel like if both parties agree, it is fair and that eBay prices are 'market' prices.
Old September 1st, 2010, 01:41 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:

Many of us absolutely do. You see, we see this as a community of friends and fellows. If I were selling somethiing to family, I don't jack up the prices.

Others absoultely sell at marked up, secondary prices. They feel like if both parties agree, it is fair and that eBay prices are 'market' prices.
What he said. As an example, I just recently gave cheakerdoodles an Agent Skahen. He offered to pay postage, but I didn't let him.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 1st, 2010, 01:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

(a) It varies from person to person and
(b) Jim is a saint.

There is a community, but different people in the community have widely different attitudes about using this thread.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 1st, 2010, 01:50 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Charge what you want. If people complain they weren't serious about buying it anyway. Try selling a car sometime.
Old September 1st, 2010, 02:00 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:

Like the Tundra set I GAVE my nephews. They went on a head and bought 2 MS and several boosters. I felt it was my way of giving them a reward and welcome.

Now I would never come on here and either give or trade (at cost) a Tundra. Why? Simply because I never know if the person really appreciates it and wants it for play, or simply so they can turn around and sell it.

If I want high dollars, I use Ebay. Simple as that. I just sold a bunch of stuff that would've fetched me more off of Ebay. I sold them at what I paid for them.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old September 1st, 2010, 02:05 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
If I want high dollars, I use Ebay. Simple as that. I just sold a bunch of stuff that would've fetched me more off of Ebay. I sold them at what I paid for them.
^This!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online