Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 21st, 2022, 04:19 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: NO POSTING - Heroscape 2.0 News from Designers and Staff

We also got the new (final?) cover art!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 22nd, 2022, 08:54 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I don't know how to feel about this besides surprised?

Is this a thing? This is a thing. Apparently, yeah, this is a thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encarmine
Quote:
Originally Posted by caps
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStark
So since we're getting a companion app with map and squad-builders, that would be a better place for points than on the cards. Then they could update the points like Delta does, to shake up the meta and keep things balanced.
Yeah I love that idea. I don't think they're going to do it.
Actually, exactly what we are thinking.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStark
Points off the cards, or app points in addition to the cards?
In addition to ensure the meta stays balanced.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolpat
Wait, so does this mean that changing the points of the classic scape cards is on the table? Like delta does for example
Old October 24th, 2022, 01:44 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whoops! Posted in the wrong thread. Sorry and please remove if possible.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old October 24th, 2022, 03:52 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just a thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalactic Patrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar
Quote:
haha. we have another video in the works that will reveal some more, but i think its getting delayed...working on it now.

We have one more video of Chris and I playing, and then one coming from some people who are a little cooler than us.
Please tell me that all of the units in use in that video are ones we haven't seen stats for.
I think that's true. At least most of them.
Old October 26th, 2022, 11:46 PM

If I don't keep an eye out for these things, will anyone?

Soon.
Quote:
we are running to get ready for London Comicon on Friday.
we have a few things dropping as a part of 1027 (a pulse event) tomorrow. includes cards and a scenario.
Quote:
We are now looking at a video coming out later today with Chris and I, but I am pretty sure you are sick of us, so we have two videos in development with cool folks, and one more that MIGHT get kicked off soon. I am very hopeful but it's not final yet. Also, we have some press dropping in the UK celebrating London Comic-con and a display there as well. I have a few more moves we are working on, but that's all I can really say for now.

We are getting into a pretty big push here in the last couple of weeks, and I am hopeful with your support it will help us get to where we need to be!

everyday we are hustling on this.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth26
Quote:
well, I am scavorith so its fine
the world can know it!
So, is this confirmation that you used Scavorith in the new video?
I did use Scavorith. A BLAST to play

Last edited by Anitar; October 27th, 2022 at 04:02 PM.
Old October 27th, 2022, 05:09 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Whoa

Quote:
Told y'all it was a big box.

--
--
--

--
Old October 27th, 2022, 05:58 PM

We have more cards!

--
--
--

--
Old October 27th, 2022, 06:02 PM

And some scenario rules
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon Bill
Want to get the scoop on the scenario played at tonight's 1027? Check it out! https://hasbropulse.com/blogs/avalon...rio-one-reveal

--
--
--

--
Old October 27th, 2022, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
And some scenario rules
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon Bill
Want to get the scoop on the scenario played at tonight's 1027? Check it out! https://hasbropulse.com/blogs/avalon...rio-one-reveal
For the sake of keeping things here:
Quote:

Welcome back to Valhalla, gamers!

We’d like to introduce to you the very first scenario for HeroScape: Age of Annihilation, Vanguard Edition. This is a classic all-out brawl to see who can defeat the opposing army first. Your 400-point armies will go toe-to-toe, slugging it out to see which figures will remain standing. But be careful, because there is a 10-round limit, and you don’t want to hold back the melee might of your Frostclaw Paladins for too long!

This battlefield begins as a flat plain, with 16 hexes in between each starting zone. After placing two glyphs, power-side up, players take turns placing two additional terrain pieces at a time from the 24 available pieces shown. This added dimension can all be a part of your battle strategy – or you can just try to make the map look cool!

Once the terrain is set, you’re ready for battle. Variant rules are also included that invite you to use whatever terrain you’d like to sculpt your ultimate battlefield!

We’d love to hear from you what you think of this scenario. What strategies would you use to win? Will you race for the glyphs, or set up to take out your foes as they near your forces? Which of the units in Age of Annihilation would you like to see duke it out across this field of battle? You can reference the entire list of units on the HeroScape: Age of Annihilation, Vanguard Edition Has Lab page here – and while you’re at it make sure you don’t miss out on backing your copy!

The Battle of All Time rages on… will you take up arms?
Note that the rulebook has said that "Quick Play 1" is a scenario on the "Plains of Menlinnia", but this one is listed as being on "Player Creation 1" instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth26
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Hah. Cool. They released Thyraxis!!! I have had that power planned for a long long time. Finally got to use it!
Since classic, or in the middle years?
I think I had it jotted down during D&D days

Last edited by Anitar; October 27th, 2022 at 08:48 PM.
Old October 28th, 2022, 10:27 AM

A new article about the campaign dropped. It is pretty short but I am sharing it here primarily because it included a new image of the Kyrie miniatures!

--
--
--

--

Last edited by caps; October 28th, 2022 at 11:06 AM.
Old October 28th, 2022, 10:38 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

From Starburst Magazine's Twitter Feed:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FgGvNOUX...jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FgGvgv2X...jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FgGvgv7X...jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FgGvgwLX...jpg&name=large
Old October 28th, 2022, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
From Starburst Magazine's Twitter Feed:
<snip>
Reposting with Heroscapers.com-hosted images:

--
--
--

--

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion