Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 20th, 2018, 02:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Iron Man (Thorbuster) (Initial Playtesting)

Dope. Cool to see this one alive again. Really enjoyed playtesting Thorbuster way back in the day.
Old September 21st, 2018, 03:35 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Iron Man (Thorbuster) (Initial Playtesting)

Ronin, I'll wait for your miniature pictures unless I make a mini order soon (which is very possible).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Iron Man (Thorbuster)

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes.

- What should be the unit's point value? 430.
- Give a brief overview. He’s batting stronger than my original guess by about 100 points, but that’s just my flawed pricing thoughts. He’s in league with Superman and more importantly Thor, so we’re in a good spot here. I’ll run the army tests at 430.
Map: Fossil.

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 400-430.
- Give a brief overview. Iron Man did good work here, but not quite enough. Boosts from Vertigo and Star-Lord made him a destructive force at range, and Repulsor Punch is very effective against Asgardians. That said, his give and take played out well as the Asgardians were able to bypass Mystic Gem Core and take him out.
Units: Thorbuster Iron Man (430), Star-Lord, Vertigo, and Doctor Mid-Nite (920) vs. Hogun, Volstagg, and Fandral (920).
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 430 is still feeling pretty good, though I could see a drop in the ballpark given game 1.
- Give a brief overview. Iron Man can stand up to heavy hitters quite well. He doesn’t have quite the punch that the 7 and 8 attackers do, but he can attack twice and the Repulsor Punch knockback is super effective. He didn’t kite much with range in this game but Mystic Gem Core kept him around long enough to do serious damage.
Units: Thorbuster Iron Man (430), Indigo-1, Karolina Dean, Invisible Woman, and Cable (1390) vs. Mongul, Sif, Beta Ray Bill, and Allen the Alien (1390).
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 430 is definitely holding up.
- Give a brief overview. Wow, this one was pretty one-sided. The Thorbusters really pack a punch. The other two games were showing them about even, and I don’t think they over-earned their points here by a severe amount.
Units: Thorbuster Iron Man (430) x2, Iron Man Mark V, Iron Man Hulkbuster, Iron Man Mark IV, and Iron Man Mark II (1900) vs. Balder, Heimdall, Enchantress II, and Asgardian Warrior x4 (1900).
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Given my heavy hitters and all 3 Army Tests, 430 is feeling really good for public testing. There’s a lot of tactical play with this guy. Getting in for a Repulsor Punch is usually a good move, but if you want to keep the enemy around, it’s better to kite at range and blast them. Mystic Gem Core gives him the ability to go toe to toe with tougher opponents and keep his cost up.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Getting a big punch in, knocking someone away, then following up with an energy blast sure is fun! This unit plays with the 400-range design space really uniquely and I love that. It also explores part of the Iron Man space that I haven’t seen before, being a really heavy hitter that also has tactility to it. I’m incredibly satisfied with the playstyle so far.
Wow, to my mild surprise, I really love this guy. I'm confident putting forth a vote to Public Playtesting at 430 points!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 21st, 2018, 04:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Iron Man (Thorbuster) (VOTE for Public PT)

Nice move going with multiple Thorbusters in that last test. That hadn't occurred to me. I bet if can get someone to run an army of just Iron Man V and a bunch of Thorbusters we could eliminate any bias from other figures and really be pretty accurate with this guys price.

YEA to Public testing. I like that he's around Thor's price considering that's who he's built to fight.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 21st, 2018, 05:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yikes, scary. Did not see this one going into the 400's but I suppose that is where you need to be if you want to Bust Thor.
Super happy to see this one return from being locked up.

Yea
Old September 21st, 2018, 05:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea

Definitely glad to see this guy rolling. Been a while since Iron Man V had a new toy.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 02:23 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

One more seals the deal here. Would it still pass in an hour if there's no nays?

Old September 23rd, 2018, 02:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
One more seals the deal here. Would it still pass in an hour if there's no nays?
Yes, it would (and sorry, not a yea, simply because I don't have the bandwidth to keep up with this one as a voter! Rooting for you, though. ).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 23rd, 2018, 02:36 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea looks good
Old September 23rd, 2018, 02:37 PM

Good to know, Bats. No worries on voting, we made changes to give people some liberty in their design following. Arkham's here to save the day as is. To testing!

Old September 23rd, 2018, 06:55 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Iron Man (Thorbuster) (Public Playtesting Ph

I am missing something. How can you have multiple Thorbusters? I know Slave Circuit says you can draft any Tony but surely you can't have multiple of one Unique Hero?
Old September 23rd, 2018, 06:59 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Iron Man V does let you break uniqueness on the other Iron Men.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 07:47 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whoa. News to me, I don’t read that in the text. Good to know

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library