Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 11th, 2022, 05:22 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Cammy - Initial Playtesting

Video game characters have been done with their video game versions in mind before. D.Va was discussed for a long time with her explosion based around how it works in the video game. And there's show and movie characters based on the shows and movies.

3 of those 4 examples she was using one was against her own will. The one time she has one whilst in control of herself she goes for brawling, which is what this design is primarily focused on.

I'm willing to try it but I don't think it properly represents her. She's iconically focused on mobility, and if a Street Fighter fan came to this design and saw she had more range than any other SF character when she's one of the few without any kind of range, chances are they'd question it. Chun-Li has pulled guns on people but we wouldn't give her something reflecting that, it's just not a stand out part of her.
Old June 11th, 2022, 05:24 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

My stance is that these characters only exist because of video games and most people who care about these characters care because of the video games. There are probably very few people who are into the SF comics without having at least some interest in the flagship media of the games. (Tbf, I think Scapey was one of those people if I recall. That’s why Deejay is so comics-focused.)

A lot of the time, I feel like adhering to “we’re a comics group” over representing the primary representations of characters is kinda missing the forest for the trees.

But anyways, I know this debate has gone down in Skinderella’s threads before and it’s not something I’m heavily motivated about. Either way, it doesn’t look like there’s much basis for non-Bee Cammy using one even in the comics.
Old June 11th, 2022, 05:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If it doesn't feel like the character and is something the character has done but doesn't really *do* (if that makes any sense), I'd be against it. I think nailing the "spirit" of the character is the most important part.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 11th, 2022, 05:35 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I mean I'm not saying to ignore the video games. Just that we shouldn't be totally bound by them, especially in terms of stuff that's more game mechic than theme.

Like how we dont have every MK character do a Fatlitly move becuase it's not something that actually comes up in the story like at all

Or how we have the cards geared in mind to an army building game even though that isnt something that comes up in one on one fighters.

--

If Cammy is rolling up in every issue of the comic rocking dual pistols gangsta style I think it's worth considering.

From the looks of things though, she doesnt seem to be doing much with guns there. And in game she's melee only. So I'd be against a normal ranged attack here.

Personally I'm fine if her normal attack doesnt come up much. I think cheaper designs should be more focused and focusing on an SA is fine.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 11th, 2022, 05:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I mean I'm not saying to ignore the video games. Just that we shouldn't be totally bound by them, especially in terms of stuff that's more game mechic than theme.

Like how we dont have every MK character do a Fatlitly move becuase it's not something that actually comes up in the story like at all

Or how we have the cards geared in mind to an army building game even though that isnt something that comes up in one on one fighters.

--

If Cammy is rolling up in every issue of the comic rocking dual pistols gangsta style I think it's worth considering.

From the looks of things though, she doesnt seem to be doing much with guns there. And in game she's melee only. So I'd be against a normal ranged attack here.

Personally I'm fine if her normal attack doesnt come up much. I think cheaper designs should be more focused and focusing on an SA is fine.
I agree with all of this.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 11th, 2022, 05:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If the comics do not justify it and the LD is not digging it, I am not going to press for it. I just thought it was a clever notion.
Old June 12th, 2022, 03:56 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Like I said I’m fine trying it if it’s wanted, I don’t mean to come across as dismissing suggestions and feedback so apologies if I do.

I also don’t mean to keep making the “video game depiction” arguments in everything I’ve LDed so far so I apologise. I’m a stickler for making characters feel like their iconic depictions, regardless of what they’re from, and spend a lot of time researching said characters to get a good idea of them.

Cammy’s been around since the early 90s though, I feel like if they wanted her to use guns consistently they would of put one somewhere in her moveset at some point, or at least have art depicting it beyond the odd depiction in the comics and one spin-off game where everyone has guns.

I’d be fine upping her attack to 5 if we feel she needs it, or are we happy with where she’s at?
Old June 12th, 2022, 04:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

If her base attack is 4 and the special attack is 4 and all it does is maybe hit extra dudes that seems fine.

Like you'd still use the normal attack against one dude, especially if you had height or Oracle or whatever.

My Etsy Store
Old June 13th, 2022, 10:28 AM

Cool, we'll leave her as is for now then.

I propose we move to Public Playtesting!
Old June 13th, 2022, 01:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cammy - VOTE for Public Playtesting

Yea
Old June 13th, 2022, 01:59 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old June 13th, 2022, 05:07 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

yea

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library