Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old July 21st, 2009, 07:51 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Unbelievable Wins and Losses

In my first tournament, I fielded a lame army of assorted RoTV figures. I was up against a skilled player, Roller, with Glads and Blasts. I got initiative and dropped the AE, ending up nuking at least 2/3 of his trons. That was his only loss that day!
Old July 21st, 2009, 08:59 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

I was against a 750 point army with my 500 pt army. 3x 10th, Raelin v1, Sujoah (I have no clue why I picked Sujoah). Against, 2x Venocs, Venoc Warlord, Nilf, Grimnak, Krug, Arrows, Gruts, I think that's it. Sujoah goes down in the first 3 turns to Nilf. So I climb up my 10th up to the castle in the middle in desperation. Nilf comes up and takes down 9 10th Regiment before going down. So now I have 2 more 10th on the ground, so I climb them up with the other 1 10th guy and Raelin. So now, 3 10th are on the ladder with Raelin guarding them, so each time they have 6 defense. I somehow kill everybody except the Venocs with the 10th before they die. Now it's Raelin on the Venocs. Raelin slaughters 3 getting 2 wounds. The Venocs run up to the castle and Raelin finishes them. Good game overall. I won though, so I was happy.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old July 21st, 2009, 10:35 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

Me and my sister played my Dad and my other sister. We had Grimnak,KMA,Izumi,Agent Carr maybe others.They had Marro Warriors,DW9k,Zettian Guards,Mimring?? We used My 2 squads thats it and killed their whole army.We lost 1 samurai.

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 22nd, 2009, 09:09 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Last year at GenCon in the RotV draft, I had

Krav
Mimring
Ne-Gok-Sa
Airborne Elite

against

Raelin
Drake
Izumi
Tarn Vikings
and I can't remember the last 150 points (maybe Finn/Zettians?)

I started with the Krav, but his Tarns kept Berserker charging and killed all of my Agents. He brought up Drake and owned my Mimring. My AE hadn't dropped yet, so I had NGS against most of his army. He walked Drake over to kill him, and I rolled a 20 for Mindshackle. Next round my AE dropped and destroyed almost everything. A traitorous Drake cut down his last Izumi Samurai for the win.

----------------------------------------

In the GenCon Top 16, I played against ManTrainChooChoo with

Nilfheim
Q10
Zetacron
Rats x3

vs.

Q9
Raelin
AE
Krav
Marro Warriors

His AE dropped in the first round, killed Zetacron and wounded Nilfheim. Q10 killed them, but he had Q9 and Raelin on high ground. I flew Nilfheim up to deal with him, but only managed 2 wounds on Q9. So, I had Q10 and about 10 rats vs Q9 (2 wounds), Raelin, the Krav and Marro. I grabbed the Unique Attack glyph and stood Q10 by a jungle tree. I fed Rats to Q9 to try and slow him down, but he just mowed down 3 a turn until I stopped. However, my Q10 (5A, 6D, full life) beat his Q9 (5A, 10D, 2 life) while only taking 1 wound by trading shots of 5 from 8 range back and forth. My remaining Rats tied down the Krav and Marro, bit a couple of them, and Q10 shot the rest down. Raelin received some Wrist Rockets to the face. Disgusting win for me.

ManTrain got me back the next day though, when his low ground Q9 killed my high ground Q9. If I'd had Q10, I'd have won.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old July 22nd, 2009, 09:15 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I don't believe any of you.
Old July 22nd, 2009, 09:22 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

I don't even remember what we had for starting armies but a coulple weeks ago Krugkiller and I each only had one piece left and I walked a full life new Drake up to do battle with KrugKiller's Marcu and lost.

I couldn't believe it.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old July 22nd, 2009, 11:03 AM

Obeldobel2001 Woo who?

One time, for me, Q9 did 3 atks of 3 on Jotun. 2 wounds, 2 wounds, 3 wounds. Impossible! Jotun..... dead in 1 turn by Q9!
Old July 22nd, 2009, 11:24 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Here's my UWOTW (unbelieveable win of the Week):

3x Shaolin
2x Aubrien
1x Venoc Warlord

Vs.

KOW x2
4th x 2
Raelin
Eldgrim
Gilbert

I killed Gilbert in one Order Marker by shooting arrows galore (3 Frenzies, consecutive), then jumped to height with the Monks and killed Knights that were swarmed. Raelin got hers shortly thereafter with Archer Fire, and the Warlord killed Eldgrim and 2 4th before succumbing to his wounds. I finished off the Mass with the archers, supported (more like protected) by the Monks.

In the end, I wiped out the entire enemy army with 3 wounds on VW, 3 dead Monks and 3 dead Archers.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 24th, 2009, 11:31 PM

kpotassiumk19 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
kpk19, a friend of ours, and I were scaping last night.

kpk19-
dividers x3
TBR
Q10
Guilty McCreech
40 points of something else

friend- steamroller

Friend takes out both the overlord and the major in the first round, and the dividers pulled an extremely lucky win out of the hat.
You stole my thunder...

It was Q9 and Isamu, not Q10. Anyway, that makes it more remarkable considering TBR and Major Q9 both died in the same turn with Q9 doing nothing and TBR inflicting 2 wounds on sparty and not teleporting anything.

Also, don't forget when you played (friend) and had 2 TSA left against full health sparty then maxed out atk on height twice and sparty blanked twice.

"The greatest advice ever given to me was don't be an idiot. Before I do anything, I always think, would an idiot do this? If they would, I don't do it."

~Dwight, The Office
Old July 24th, 2009, 11:39 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Simple. When my DW9k killed Q10, Q9, 3 agents, Agent Carr, and put 2 wounds on drake before going down. I didn't win that exact moment, but that sure changed the tide.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old July 25th, 2009, 07:43 PM

Marro Luvur Woo who?

I was playing with my friend, a large point game.

I had 1x of every marro/marrden in the game

He had 3000 points of random figures and a castle (neither of us are noobs, but I'm better so he got an advantage)

At the end of the game, every single one of his guys were dead and I didn't have a single figure off the board

Now he won't play with me if I have the marro

Old July 25th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

At a 400 point tourny about 10 months ago. I feilded:

Cyprien
DW7000 (yes, the bomb)
Marro Drones x2
Marro Warriors

First round of the event my oppenent had an Ullar army. A couple of squads of Ashra, Syvarris, and I don't remember what else.
I lead off with the Marro warriors, and never put an order marker on anything else! The Marro warriors wiped out the entire army themselves! The dice were hot, sheilds when needed, and skulls when hot death was the order. I did lose one warrior, but cloned him back. It was the most one sided game I've ever played.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles