Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old July 19th, 2011, 12:43 AM

Dadnarg434 is surprisingly tart
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Yeah, I donno. Its Monday night, and we havn't heard anything from SoA. Maybe he's forgotten that he's the judge this week...

Check out my new gigantic customs and my
custom thread,
As well as my fan fic:
"The Rise of Hel"
Old July 19th, 2011, 01:12 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think according to the rules he has til Tuesday to judge. By Wednesday, anyone (sudden revision here) who has not written a story can judge. I'll send him a PM and see what happens. Who knows, maybe sudden plans came up. I'm afraid I couldn't judge because I haven't been following the stories too closely and don't have a lot of time on my hands, but I'm sure someone else would love to.
Old July 19th, 2011, 02:15 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I haven't written a story yet, so does that mean Timbucktu can be a judge?

But I have been semi-interested in joining this little group. I haven't been following however, so... maybe I can write a prompt that's completely off the wall for you guys.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 19th, 2011, 08:31 AM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

I would judge, but we all know how that would turn out .
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

But I have been semi-interested in joining this little group. I haven't been following however, so... maybe I can write a prompt that's completely off the wall for you guys.

You're always welcome to join our group of writerts and enter in the contest, but to write a prompt first you'll have to win one of the contests .
Old July 19th, 2011, 03:38 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassistofDoom View Post
I would judge, but we all know how that would turn out .
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

You're always welcome to join our group of writerts and enter in the contest, but to write a prompt first you'll have to win one of the contests .
Don't worry about me writing a prompt before winning. I think the smiley should tell my state of mind last night

I might join this, but of course, I do have a very time-consuming job among various projects to tend to. Maybe, just maybe...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 19th, 2011, 04:31 PM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

Anyone want to PM SoA? Just a friendly reminder since he has until tonight.
Old July 19th, 2011, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
I think according to the rules he has til Tuesday to judge. By Wednesday, anyone (sudden revision here) who has not written a story can judge. I'll send him a PM and see what happens. Who knows, maybe sudden plans came up. I'm afraid I couldn't judge because I haven't been following the stories too closely and don't have a lot of time on my hands, but I'm sure someone else would love to.
TGRF already has PM'd him.

custom thread,
As well as my fan fic:
"The Rise of Hel"
Old July 19th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Oh my God,guys I am so sorry for being this late! I unexpectedly lost internet for a few days, and I've just managed to snag this connection for a bit. Anyway, lame excuses aside, here's the final judging. Please don't beat me with rotting meat, large pencils, and the like.
3rd place
Spoiler Alert!

2nd place
Spoiler Alert!

1st place
Spoiler Alert!

Honorable Mentions
Spoiler Alert!

Okay, there ya go. Enjoy, congrats, yadayadayada, please don't eat me. Please.
Old July 19th, 2011, 08:49 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, loss of internet connection would do it.

Congrats, Bumper! Our second second winner.
Old July 19th, 2011, 10:35 PM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

Alright guys, since we're a little behind schedule, I'm setting up the prompt now. We're gonna mix things up a bit here:

For the past three months, these stories have focused on the people on Valhalla. For this week, the brave souls who submit a story will have to tell me the tale of one of the many characters of Heroscape before their arrival on these forsaken lands. The character (or characters) may be squads or heroes or both. Made up warriors are also acceptable. Please try to avoid characters who already have their biographies already plainly written out or have been done to death, e.g. Sgt. Drake or Agent Carr.

Have fun!!
Old July 19th, 2011, 11:29 PM

Thanks SoA, and congrats to all who entered

Bumper, this prompt idea is awesome! This week's entrys should be interesting.

custom thread,
As well as my fan fic:
"The Rise of Hel"
Old July 19th, 2011, 11:32 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

Hmmm, sounds just like the stories that I used on my stuff, in Battles of Valhalla.

(I wonder? my idea's where probably-)

I'm joking. I look forward to taking on this Challenge Bumper15.

Congrats on winning by the way, you deserved it.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction