Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 1st, 2011, 01:14 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Brand Licensed To WizKids!!!

Seriouly why did it take Superfly this long...I expected this from him or one of our other neighborhood jokers, this morning.

Nice job S-TNT!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 1st, 2011, 01:36 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I came here looking for the "Heroscape was bought by blah blah" April Fools.

You did not disappoint. Now, if only everyone wasn't looking for it on this day.

If you wanted to really make a splash, do this on like August 14th and then by like "August Fools!" har har!

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old April 1st, 2011, 02:27 PM

Hunpo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Ugh. Not funny.
Old April 1st, 2011, 06:00 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not funny.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old April 1st, 2011, 06:21 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winonavampire View Post

You did not disappoint. Now, if only everyone wasn't looking for it on this day.

If you wanted to really make a splash, do this on like August 14th and then by like "August Fools!" har har!

When I did that, everyone got mad at me. Or at least, a few people got mad at me. Actually, just a few vocal ones, and it was certainly funny for a few.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old April 1st, 2011, 06:54 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwholives View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by winonavampire View Post

When I did that, everyone got mad at me. Or at least, a few people got mad at me. Actually, just a few vocal ones, and it was certainly funny for a few.
I thought your previous joke, personwholives, was quite funny (if poorly timed), and I find this worth a chuckle as well.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old April 1st, 2011, 07:06 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

I fell for it. I should have known better than to believe it, but I did.

Bravo, SuperflyTNT!
Old April 1st, 2011, 07:10 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

It is odd, for the few seconds it took me to realize it was a joke, my mind went to the all the money I would have to start putting back into this hobby, and feeling secretly happy that it was a joke in the end.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old April 1st, 2011, 07:20 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

I knew someone would be enough of a [insert expletive of choice] to try this, I just didn't think it would be an otherwise contributive member of our community. Is SotW not enough for you or something?
Old April 1st, 2011, 07:55 PM

CanScape has disabled reputation

Well played
Old April 1st, 2011, 07:57 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
I knew someone would be enough of a [insert expletive of choice] to try this, I just didn't think it would be an otherwise contributive member of our community. Is SotW not enough for you or something?
C'mon, lighten up! It's April Fools, the one day of the year where this kind of thread isn't cruel. Superfly made the thread in good fun.

~WB68, wondering if Shockma's post was also a prank he just fell for
Old April 1st, 2011, 08:24 PM

Blatimus knows what's in an order marker Blatimus knows what's in an order marker

Dang it! I hate April Fools Day!!

You know I was just cruising around looking at April Fools jokes. Everything was jovial and happy until this particular not funny joke and for a second I thought "Hey!" and then "Grr"...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News