Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 23rd, 2016, 09:01 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - Wave 25: The Justice Society!

JSA release? Rover winning? Is it C3G's birthday or mine? Either way, time to celebrate!

Big shout out to everyone involved in getting this one out on time, including Heroes for obvious reasons, the Art Team for tons of updates, the Danger Room guys for all the tests, and our new ERB team for hard work at crunch time.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 23rd, 2016, 09:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Happy Birthday to C3G, and thanks to the Heroes and Sidekicks for all the work that went into getting this out on time!

To everyone else who hasn't done any JSA testing, you're in for a treat! There's a really fun new faction being dropped on you all at once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
JSA release? Rover winning? Is it C3G's birthday or mine? Either way, time to celebrate!

Big shout out to everyone involved in getting this one out on time, including Heroes for obvious reasons, the Art Team for tons of updates, the Danger Room guys for all the tests, and our new ERB team for hard work at crunch time.
Double score!

Happy big 0-6, C3G!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2016, 10:34 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Do you think anyone's noticed?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2016, 10:52 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Such a great release... Thank you all!

I have been waiting for Jack Knight Starman! One of my top 5 favorite characters ever! If you haven't read, you should try the first two trades. Excellent writing and Tony Harris' style explodes as the story progresses.
Old April 24th, 2016, 12:33 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congrats on another great release!

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old April 24th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Happy Birthday to C3G, and thanks to the Heroes and Sidekicks for all the work that went into getting this out on time!

To everyone else who hasn't done any JSA testing, you're in for a treat! There's a really fun new faction being dropped on you all at once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post

Double score!

Happy big 0-6, C3G!

This was such a fun faction to put together and it wouldn't have been possible without all the work from all the awesome people in the project.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old April 24th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Such a great release... Thank you all!

I have been waiting for Jack Knight Starman! One of my top 5 favorite characters ever! If you haven't read, you should try the first two trades. Excellent writing and Tony Harris' style explodes as the story progresses.
Now we just need to bug @Viegon to do Shade next.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 24th, 2016, 01:28 PM

Though I'd also take Wildcat or Vandal Savage or Shadow King ....

Old April 25th, 2016, 10:19 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - C3G March Madness Tournament!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Uh, no, guys, it's right there in the title: Just Ice. You just get Ice. None of those other ones.
Lolol

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 27th, 2016, 01:17 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome release, even though I haven't had time to play lately I still found myself placing an order on Troll and Toad for 10/15 characters.
Old April 27th, 2016, 02:39 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Love the new wave! I haven't had time to play any of them yet, but plan on doing so, soon. My DC card book is quite shallow compared to my Marvel book, so the DC love is much appreciated.
Old May 13th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 44
FRIDAY THE 13TH!

JASON LIVES!
Jason Voorhees

He is the machete wielding, skull crushing, head decapitating, limb severing, sleeping bag swinging, Manhattan taking monster. He is the man behind the mask, and his name is Jason. Today is his birthday..

In case you missed it, make sure to check out April's release - C3G Wave 25: The Justice Society, stay tuned to the front page, as you'll be seeing details on our plans for the year very soon.

~C3G Promotions Team

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy