Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 25th, 2009, 01:16 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker
Gold1's Custom Figs

Hopefully this works. I've been working on these for some time now, but I've been having technical difficulties. I'll just show my first figure. It's a repaint of the Swog Rider. If you've read my fanfic, you probably know who he is. Many thanks to Soundwarp SG-1. Without all his helpfull tips I wouldn't be able to do this.

Since I'm no good at making cards I'll just post his stats.

Orc
Unique hero
Hunter
Rebellious
Large 6

Life: 6
Movement: 8
Range:1
Attack: 3
Defense: 4
Points-90
Abilities:
Disengage-Skorr is never attacked when leaving an engagement.
Orc Fury-When Skorr recieves one or more wounds place a fury marker on the attacking unit's army card. If Skorr attacks a figure with a fury marker on its card roll one additional attack die for each marker up to a max. of three

He's supposed to be a stand alone type of hero. Thus no bonding and no enhancements. It's still in the works. Any and all comments would be appreciated. Sorry if the pictures aren't showing let me know if they are or not.

Last edited by Gold1; September 7th, 2009 at 09:13 PM.
Old July 25th, 2009, 02:41 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Gold1's Custom Figs

Pretty Good custom good paint job and a noce new special for an ork, you should make some more customs soon.
Old July 25th, 2009, 03:09 PM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!

The repaint looks good.

I would say, however, that he's a little bit over-costed at 110 points. He's a bit fragile for a non-bonding melee hero. I would give him some more life or defense or allow him to bond with some of the Grut squads.
Old July 25th, 2009, 03:10 PM

Zhoom45 Woo who?

Welcome to the wonderful world of Customs! I really like this custom. Th fury gives him a great advantage against other powerful heroes, while not bringing his cost up too much. I think he could find a place in many armies because his points don't come from orc synergies. All in all, a great fig. Hope to see more customs soon!

Zhoom45 is every character in his own little world which no one has heard of, or wants to enter for that matter.
Old July 25th, 2009, 04:41 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Nice job! I'm glad you were able to get the pictures up. Skorr is looking good.

I can make a card for him if you'd like.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 25th, 2009, 08:22 PM

Thanks for the critiscism guys. I really appreciate it. Soundwarp I think I'll wait a bit if you don't mind. I think I should play test him a little more just to be sure everything is set. I'll probably report back with an update. Then I can show some of my other stuff!
Old August 9th, 2009, 12:31 AM

Okay guys the biggest problem with Skorr is that while he does deal some damage, he doesn't live that long. In order to boost him up to some degree where he can be useful. I've decided to increase his defense to five. I've looked at the other orc heros and I think this will fit. Tornak has four attack and five defence. Grimnak has two attack and four defence but he also has chomp. Ornak is three and three which is also the stats for the common swog rider. By giving him a defence of five he is more likely to roll at least one defence die then wiffing and losing half of his life. So to clarify his stats are thus:
Life 5
Movement 8
Range 1
Attack 3
Defence 5
What do you think? The other option I'm considering is a life of six and a defence of four. Any comments are welcome. Also I'll be updating with some new customs, probably by tommorrow.

Last edited by Gold1; September 7th, 2009 at 09:13 PM.
Old August 9th, 2009, 10:10 AM

Alright seems its time I showed you some more of my customs. I did these ones awhile back but now with the release of wave ten announced I just had to show you. Also look carefully You might get a sneak preview of some of my other customs. May I present to you my own versian of the Granite Guardians.

Old August 9th, 2009, 11:21 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Nice repaints With the browns you used on these guys, I bet you could make them into some kind of mud golems if the official figures end up looking different enough.

For Skorr, I'd go with 6 life and 4 defense. His Fury ability ties into his life, so more wounds means more chances for it to activate.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 11th, 2009, 06:23 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would also consider getting the bonding option going with the gruts. Thats just so orcish that it pretty needs it. Having another orc bonding champion is a nice feature to have.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old August 13th, 2009, 03:54 PM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1 View Post
Okay guys the biggest problem with Skorr is that while he does deal some damage, he doesn't live that long. In order to boost him up to some degree where he can be useful. I've decided to increase his defense to five. I've looked at the other orc heros and I think this will fit. Tornak has four attack and five defence. Grimnak has two attack and four defence but he also has chomp. Ornak is three and three which is also the stats for the common swog rider. By giving him a defence of five he is more likely to roll at least one defence die then wiffing and losing half of his life. So to clarify his stats are thus:
Life 5
Movement 8
Range 1
Attack 3
Defence 5
What do you think? The other option I'm considering is a life of six and a defence of four. Any comments are welcome. Also I'll be updating with some new customs, probably by tommorrow.
That seems to be a good, balanced fix for him.

He looks like he would be a solid clean-up figure. High move and disengage coupled with Orc Fury could make him deadly at the end of the game against a small handful of your enemies' leftover figures.
Old August 17th, 2009, 10:26 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I like Skorr best with 6 Life and 4 Defense. Since his big selling point is Orc Fury you want him to have plenty of life so that he can afford to take some wounds to put Fury Markers on your opponents cards.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards