Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 19th, 2010, 12:52 AM

InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker
Ever lose any 'Scape?

Part of me is posting this because misery loves company, but I'm also curious. I just found out tonight, after reorganizing my collection, that I accidentally threw out a velvet bag of Sir Gilbert's dice, and a bag of Ornak's dice. I had a container which I was no longer going to use, and left the dice in there unknowingly when I threw it out! I know I can use the regular combat dice and count the blanks as symbols, but it's just not the same, especially since flagbearers are so hard to get and expensive and I was super pumped that I had even two of them!

Anyway, what have you lost, thrown out accidentally, or broken beyond repair?
Old October 19th, 2010, 03:19 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Ever lose any 'Scape?

My son used my Laglor at a NHSD event a couple years back and when I got the bag back it was short 3 Vydar dice. Beyond that nothing for me. My son has some damaged figures because he doesn't clean up like he should.
Old October 19th, 2010, 05:17 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Don't give your "cool robots" to your three year old. Just don't do it. Anyone got a Q9 or Q10 who needs some loving?

PS Also looking for a wedding ring, but I guess this is the wrong forum.
Old October 19th, 2010, 06:45 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I laminate all my cards.

When wave 8 came out, I made the requisite pile of cards to be laminated, and sent them off with my wife as she ran some errands.

Fast forward several days, because now I have some time to cut them out. They are gone. Tearing this house from limb to limb, returning to Mardel's where they were laminated - nothing. She swears they came home, I never saw them.

She felt so bad, but I felt worse. 4 sets of each common plus the heroes. All gone. I've since used a friends collection with which I made high quality copies of at Kinko's.

That was all great until I reorganized my collection months later and discovered that poor Laglor no longer had a card. He was a member of the Debacle.

That's all I'm missing, and will eventually get around to making a copy of it as well.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 19th, 2010, 07:00 AM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We once lost an Utgar Valkyrie die. It was gone for two years until I happened to reach between the cushions of a chair in the game room. I could tell that something was in there. So I reached around, got a grasp, and pulled out the obstruction. The black die was in my hand. We all rejoiced.

This was the only thing that I have ever really lost in my collection. I misplace figures all the time, but after a full scale search it always is found.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old October 19th, 2010, 07:12 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

I once had an Airborne disappear into the grass out the back of my house... Months later the mower turned up the base but my little crouching Elite was never found...

Add me to the list of those looking for a wedding ring... It was on the edge of the sink, I swear!
Old October 19th, 2010, 07:38 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Utgar D20 - lost it at a tournament....didn't realize it was gone for several days.......but to be fair, you can barely tell the difference between it and a black D20 unless you look at it closely. Need to just buy a black and red D20 to replace it.

Needless to say - I count all my dice afterwards now

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old October 19th, 2010, 07:47 AM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Fortunately, no.

I only play 'Scape at my house, so there isn't really any way it can be lost. I did misplace a water tile though, but found it several months later not even realizing it was gone.
Old October 19th, 2010, 08:07 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Recently, I went to a park to play some SuperHeroscape and prepare a battle report. When I returned home and took everything inside, I noticed my tube of lexan mats weren't there. I went back to the car and looked around, but didn't see them.

The next day, I drove back to the park hoping they would still be there. I didn't see them. Then I double-checked the trunk and back seat of the car. They were lying on the floor in the back. I guess I didn't see them the previous evening because it was nighttime.
Old October 19th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

I am actually inventorying everything today, at least my figures that is. Hopefully nothing is missing.....
Old October 19th, 2010, 11:21 AM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

I'm missing a microcorp agent. I have no idea what happened to him. I only have 2/3 of the squad, but I usually just sub a KMA if they are available. ONe time they weren't available so my friend used a gorrillanator instead. Said that this was the result of a horrible toxic nuclear reaction. lol
Old October 19th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Q9's card. Other cards have resurfaced over the years, but that one seems to be gone. Also one or two lava tiles, sadly, and a few other stray hexes of terrain. I'd never know about the missing terrain if it weren't for Ch1can0's maps that require I use every hex of it...

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion