Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 5th, 2013, 09:53 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Fantasy Football 2013

Ok, this is the official 2013 Heroscapers Fantasy Football thread. Due to the varied opinions as how to run the league in both the old thread and my inbox, I am looking for specific things in this thread.

First, your preference as to live draft or autopick and if you are Flexible on the issue or Will not play if we go one way or another. If you don't care, just say Don't care

Second, your preference on PPR (points per reception). For PPR or No PPR. If you don't care, Don't care. Again, state if you are flexible or not on the issue.

If your name appears on this list, you are considered in the league at this point, and will only be out if you want out.

1. Darth Vader
2. Dysole
3. kevindola
4. spidysox
5. heroscaper314
6. boromir96
7. ZBeeblebrox
8. greygnarl
9. Balantai
10. jdtenor
11. Deroche
12. Yodaking

I personally don't mind as to how to draft or if we use PPR or not. But there are a lot of people who do apparently. Whatever the most people agree on is what we will go with. We got a week or two to get this figured out before we gotta move forward.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun

Last edited by Darth Vader; August 6th, 2013 at 06:44 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General