Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 19th, 2016, 11:20 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Captain Britain - Design phase

Trollbrute notwithstanding, the majority seems to prefer the confidence route, so I made that change. I also added 1 to move (well, subtracted 2, but same thing).

I propose a vote for Initial Playtesting

@IAmBatman - abstain
@johnny139 - yea
@Karat - abstain
@SirGalahad - abstain
@TrollBrute - yea
@Viegon - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@Zettian Juggernaut - yea

@Dysole , @Soundwarp SG-1 , and @weebaer , speak up if you like.

For my part, I think the most efficient way to test him would be alongside one midrange mutant protector or mutant telepath. So CB+Psylocke or CB+Colossus against a similar point total of bad guys. This would allow for pretty quick tests, gets all his powers in play, and isn't sensitive to possible changes to the bonding targets.

Last edited by dok; July 20th, 2016 at 11:03 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library