Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old March 12th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
There was a pause as the narrative tried to avoid further references to another unnamed movie.
By this I assume you mean, The Prince's Bride .
That, and the Fellowship of the Ring later.

That was a good one, awesome entry!
Old March 12th, 2012, 08:36 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Reference Section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
There was a pause as the narrative tried to avoid further references to another unnamed movie.
By this I assume you mean, The Prince's Bride .
That, and the Fellowship of the Ring later.

That was a good one, awesome entry!
Nah, it was Citizen Kane. ^_^

~Dysole, with a weird sense of humor
Old March 13th, 2012, 04:23 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Great story Dysole. I can't remember if any of the stories submitted in this contest have ever focused on humor, but I loved yours. And I just realized, how was Zetacron supposed to get the talisman back to Jandar? He doesn't have any hands .
Old March 13th, 2012, 06:50 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassistofDoom View Post
Great story Dysole. I can't remember if any of the stories submitted in this contest have ever focused on humor, but I loved yours. And I just realized, how was Zetacron supposed to get the talisman back to Jandar? He doesn't have any hands .
Oh, surely he has compartments somewhere?
Old March 13th, 2012, 08:59 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
And I Quote...

Quote:
He was working on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetacron's Log
Possible difficulties will likely include rocky terrain, potential unknown enemies, potential known enemies if the other generals are made aware of the talisman, and a lack of opposable thumbs.
~Dysole, who found out through CoN that humor comes to him a bit easier than drama
Old March 18th, 2012, 06:48 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Am I good to judge later tonight? Or does anyone need more time?
Old March 18th, 2012, 06:58 PM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Unfortunately, I got slammed with a ton of work over the weekend, and am stuck at about 2/3rds of the way through my story. . If you want to judge now, I won't hold it against you, but I could use a few more days. And it would be an awful waste of 11 pages of writing...
Old March 18th, 2012, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
Unfortunately, I got slammed with a ton of work over the weekend, and am stuck at about 2/3rds of the way through my story. . If you want to judge now, I won't hold it against you, but I could use a few more days. And it would be an awful waste of 11 pages of writing...
Don't worry, I can wait. I'd hate to see all that go to waste. Just take your time. No need to rush.
Old March 24th, 2012, 05:08 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So... um... what is the situation over here?
Old March 24th, 2012, 05:24 PM

*shrug*

Don't look at me. That's all on Bassist. However worth noting that I won't know the results of this until at the earliest late next Saturday since I'm gonna be away from a computer until then. So if a new contest starts up and you haven't heard from me...yeah.

~Dysole, signing out for now
Old March 24th, 2012, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
So... um... what is the situation over here?
Sorry TGRF, I had standardized testing this week , along with a ton of work to get through. So I only got in about half as much writing as I would have liked. I still have about 6 pages to go. So if the general consensus is that the contest should be judged now, I'll just submit what I have, and what'll be will be. Unfortunately, all 5 characters haven't even met yet...

Then again, I could probably have a much more hasty ending done by the end of the day...
Old March 24th, 2012, 05:54 PM

Wait a minute, didn't you have six pages written last time? Is this going to be a novel of epic action as well as epic proportions? Maybe it'll take 'til next week to just read, at which point the others will have been forgotten...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction