Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old October 18th, 2022, 02:01 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

@Myth26 told me to do the same to him, because it failed the last time I tried to ping him specifically. Same question.
Old October 18th, 2022, 02:04 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Looks Like

Things seem to be working.

~Dysole, who'll check into it if the issue arises again
Old October 26th, 2022, 08:49 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Hello, I'm cataloging my entire collection and found some nice links Terrain Types and Master Set Contents -- The Definitive List, Terrain in each Expansion -- The Definitive List, and a download found here: Heroscape: Ultimate Terrain Guide.

The first link has everything except the DnD master set and the download does not include accessories like wound markers, OM's, dice, etc.

Does anyone know how many of these accessories come in the DnD master set? (Battle for the Underdark). I can assume 8 OM's as that's how many I have, 1 round marker and 1 20-sided die, but amount of wound markers and dice elude me.

Thanks!

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old October 26th, 2022, 09:30 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Hello, I'm cataloging my entire collection and found some nice links Terrain Types and Master Set Contents -- The Definitive List, Terrain in each Expansion -- The Definitive List, and a download found here: Heroscape: Ultimate Terrain Guide.

The first link has everything except the DnD master set and the download does not include accessories like wound markers, OM's, dice, etc.

Does anyone know how many of these accessories come in the DnD master set? (Battle for the Underdark). I can assume 8 OM's as that's how many I have, 1 round marker and 1 20-sided die, but amount of wound markers and dice elude me.

Thanks!
From the D&D Rulebook, 23 wound markers. Everything else you said is correct, except that a round marker is not listed in the rulebook... Hard to imagine it didn't come with one though.
Old October 26th, 2022, 09:34 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Thanks!

Boardgamegeek has a list of the components.
Old October 26th, 2022, 09:42 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
Quote:

Thanks!
From the D&D Rulebook, 23 wound markers. Everything else you said is correct, except that a round marker is not listed in the rulebook... Hard to imagine it didn't come with one though.
All the other rulebooks had no contents so I didn't bother checking it. I'm having a hard time believe it doesn't come with a round marker either but the BBG website also omits this. It includes the sticker sheet as well so I would think the BBG site is comprehensive. I would have thought our site here had the info and didn't look elsewhere. Thanks guys!

Old October 26th, 2022, 09:58 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

The Battle for the Underdark rulebook makes no mention of round marker in the contents listing.

EDIT: nevermind misread

I do still have a set of sealed bits from a BftU set; I will verify later if it has a round marker.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; October 26th, 2022 at 10:00 AM. Reason: sigh
Old October 26th, 2022, 05:10 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:

Thanks!

Boardgamegeek has a list of the components.
I've got all the components on the Sets table on my site, as well. Shame on me for not including the BftU sticker sheet. EDIT: Fixed!

If WotC forgot to include a round marker, it wouldn't surprise me. I see they mention the sticker sheet in the BftU rulebook, but it's NOT listed on the box. There's also no mention of a round marker on the box.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; October 27th, 2022 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Include "sticker sheet" in BftU content listing
Old October 26th, 2022, 05:17 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Nope and none that I see with components, just the wound markers.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; October 26th, 2022 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Bonny might give us new marker if funds
Old October 27th, 2022, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Nope and none that I see with components, just the wound markers.
This is good to know, no round marker. Interesting. Thanks all!

Old November 14th, 2022, 08:19 AM

Chlorophyllic knows what's in an order marker Chlorophyllic knows what's in an order marker

Hello!

I´ve got a quick question concerning the X-order marker and Zaeus.
I was reading up on Zaeus powers, having recently 3d printed the simian scientist, and his gorillinator movement bonding activates with revealing an order marker on his card.
Does the X-order marker count as well? If memory serves it is also revealed, is it not?
Thanks in advance!
Old November 14th, 2022, 08:41 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

When a card refers to "Order Markers," it incudes the "X". Otherwise it will say "Numbered Order Markers," it which does not.

(Edit): Looks like I was wrong in this case. Sherman Davies is Da Man on cards and rules, having served for a long time on the C3V Inner Sanctum--see his own answer downthread. And he's played Zaeus against me, since he's also a member of the New York City Gang of Four, my local play group.

Last edited by chas; November 14th, 2022 at 10:55 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's