Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: When did you begin playing?
1-5 years. 7 21.21%
5-7 years. 7 21.21%
7-9 years. 13 39.39%
9-11 years. 1 3.03%
11-13 years. 2 6.06%
13-20 years. 3 9.09%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 13th, 2013, 05:30 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
When did you start playing Scape?

When did you begin playing Heroscape in your life? For me it was around 8-7 years ago. How about you?
Old May 13th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: When did you start playing Scape?

I'm pretty sure it was very hard to come by Heroscape stuff 13-20 years ago.

But for me, it's been about 2 1/2 years since I first started playing.
Old May 13th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Wow. Wooow. It has been a long time, hasn't it? That was nine years ago now? I've been playing since the release, but never picked up a ton besides the master set.
Old May 13th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

The last 3 choices are invalid. The game was made in the summer of 2004.
Old May 13th, 2013, 06:10 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

I should choose 13-20....just because it makes no sense.
Old May 13th, 2013, 06:20 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Yeah I remember exactly what I was doing when my brother (SoA) brought home the game from the game store in Chicago. However we didn't really touch it for a while and by the time we really got into it the sets were super expensive.
Old May 13th, 2013, 06:22 PM
...Something unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
The last 3 choices are invalid. The game was made in the summer of 2004.
sorry I guess I should have done some research before posting the poll .
Old May 13th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ah... those were the days.

I can't remember exactly, but I believe it to be in the 6-to-7 year range.

My friend and I were so young at the time, we didn't really read the rules and we basically just did whatever the heck we wanted with it. It was an instant hit, though, and now that I'm old enough to understand that wound markers can't be used as pickups on the battlefield to increase attack points, I'm even more into it.

Last edited by El T; May 14th, 2013 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Language fixed.
Old May 17th, 2013, 06:57 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I played the first time probably 7-8 years ago, but it did not really catch on for me until about 3 1/2 when I started collecting.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:10 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

I didn't read the thread and so thought the poll was asking how old I was when I started playing without really thinking about it...

So I'm the doofus who has selected the invalid poll option.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:48 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
I should choose 13-20....just because it makes no sense.
Did it for you !
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:56 PM
...Something unique

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion