Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 21st, 2007, 04:29 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Scapecity Traffic Light (My First Custom Piece)

Everyone, please take a look at my first custom, the Traffic Light below.

Construction:
Metal Hanger Wire
Soldered
Base and Traffic Light made from Premachined Wood Blocks (picked them up at craft store, $2)
Lights for traffic light from gems for clothing decorating (my girls had them)

Spot for Hero From Sidewalk Level: 13 Levels Up
Spot for Hero From Street Level: 14 Levels Up
Hero slides in like a castle ladder

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old November 21st, 2007, 04:31 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Wow! That looks really good! And it's functional, too, instead of just being a Line of Sight blocker. Cool idea, with the webs.
Old November 21st, 2007, 06:02 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Very cool, especially, like johnny said, because it is interative and figures can get height by standing in/on it.

Old November 21st, 2007, 06:26 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Awesome peter. Spidy likey.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old November 21st, 2007, 10:36 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thank you all. My only regret is that I didn't make three while I was making it.

Old November 21st, 2007, 11:04 PM

Padwhite is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
That's brilliant! I could actually see Hasbro making one just like this.

Will you play that it is a destructable object as well? What is the height of a character standing on it?
Old November 22nd, 2007, 04:54 AM
Mayor of Scape City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padwhite
That's brilliant! I could actually see Hasbro making one just like this.

Will you play that it is a destructable object as well? What is the height of a character standing on it?
The character is at 13 or 14 high (depending if you measure to the sidewalk or street). I wasn't planning on making it destructable, but it easily could be played that way. The metal pole actually pulls out of the base for storage.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations