Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 23rd, 2019, 10:19 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Everyone forgets my boy Nova Prime.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 11:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = SAITAMA
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = SUPERHUMAN?
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION?
PERSONALITY = APATHETIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 10
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

ONE PUNCH
Before attacking with Saitama, you most roll the 20-sided die. Add 2 to your roll for each Unique Hero you control that's been destroyed.
- If you roll 15 or lower, Saitama's turn ends.
- If you roll 20 or higher, all skulls rolled count for one additional hit.
- If you roll 30 or higher, all skulls rolled count for three additional hits.

UNINTERESTED DODGE
When Saitama defends against an attack, if the attacking figure rolled 3 or fewer skulls and you roll at least one blank, Saitama takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces. While moving with Uninterested Dodge, Saitama will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
SO here's where we are now. I'm wondering if Uninterested Dodge needs to be redesigned now? If his dominant strategy is to come out in the endgame when many big hitters have already been defeated, then UD along with his high seems like it could come off as pretty unfair. Flash is already hard to defeat, and this is just a better version as long as your opponent doesn't have someone who can punch good.
Old June 2nd, 2019, 01:59 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

So here's a really wacky idea. My little brother has some Minecraft toys that are actually in scale with Heroscape. And Steve (the player character) has actually been in some Minecraft graphic novels so including him in C3G isn't totally out of nowhere. Minecraft is all about building, so that's what I wanted to show with this design. It will probably be very powerful though, since he can build height for himself or his allies.

NAME = STEVE (from the Minecraft video game)

SPECIES = HUMAN (?) / MINECRAFT HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENGINEER
PERSONALITY = CREATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 150

GATHER MATERIALS
Start the game with 3 single hex grass tiles on this card. Instead of attacking, if Steve is on a land space, you may add up to 3 single-hex land tiles of that type onto this card.

BUILD TERRAIN
Before, during, or after moving Steve, you may place one tile from this card onto any empty adjacent space. Steve may place up to 3 tiles during his turn.

BUILD STRUCTURE
Instead of taking a turn with Steve, if there are 5 land tiles on this card, you may remove 5 land tiles from this card and place one short ruin destructible object, one long ruin destructible object, or up to 3 battlements on any adjacent spaces.
Old June 2nd, 2019, 02:14 PM
Just A Head

I'd go Adventurer over Engineer.

Other than that, yeah I feel like it's pretty powerful. I think the basic idea is solid though, even if I'm not sure we exactly need this character.
Old June 2nd, 2019, 05:44 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

NAME = RISOTTO NERO

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ASSASSIN
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

STAND POWER: METALLICA

Start the game with two silver Iron Markers. If Risotto Nero attacks any figure with his normal attack that is not an Android or Cyborg, they roll 1 less defence die and may not add any automatic shields to their roll.

OXYGEN DEPRIVED
After attacking any figure that is not an Android or Cyborg, roll the 20-sided die. On a 10 or more, place a silver Iron Marker on that figure's card. A figure with at least:
  • 1 Iron Marker on its card cannot move and rolls 1 less attack die
  • 2 Iron Markers receives one automatic wound at the end of each of your player turns.
At the end of each round, remove one Iron Marker from every card.

INVISIBILITY
Risotto Nero can move through all figures, is never attacked when leaving an engagement, and cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or special powers that require clear sight.

LA SQUADRA LEADER
After revealing an Order Marker on Risotto Nero, instead of taking a turn with him, you may take a turn with an Assassin you control with a special power with the words "Stand Power" in its name, and you may take no further additional turns.

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old June 2nd, 2019, 05:47 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

I haven't done a JJBA design and wanted to take a stab at Risotto

The basic gist of Metallica is that it allows Risotto to freely manipulate the iron in people's blood, using it to create objects like razor blades and scissors to attack them from within, while simultaneously depriving them of oxygen.

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old June 20th, 2019, 12:00 PM
Just A Head

Quote:

NAME = BEETLEJUICE/BETELGEUSE
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TORMENTOR
PERSONALITY = DEGENERATE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

“IT’S SHOWTIME!”
Beetlejuice starts the game on this card instead of on the battlefield. If Beetlejuice is on this card and not destroyed and an opponent’s figure would be destroyed, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 8 or higher, place Beetlejuice adjacent to the chosen figure. The chosen figure is not destroyed, and may ignore any wounds it received.

GHOST WITH THE MOST
After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on an Army Card that opponent controls, immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 3 or lower, place Beetlejuice on this card. If you rolled a 4 or higher, you may choose either Beetlejuice or any figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Beetlejuice and choose one of the following options;
  • Place the chosen figure on any empty space within 6 spaces. Placed figures will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
  • Choose if that figure is considered Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, or Huge for the rest of the round.
  • Move an Order Marker from that figure’s card to any card in that figure’s army. Order Markers may not be placed on the cards of destroyed figures.
  • If that figure is Undead, place or remove a Wound Marker from that figure’s card.
You may only choose each option once per round.

FLYING
So as I've probably mentioned too many times, I've been on the lookout for more character to add to the horror faction because it's one of my favorites and I love horror movies in general. Anyways, Youtube recently decided it was going to recommend me a ton of videos about the recent Beetlejuice musical, hich got me thinking about the character. While he does have comics based on the cartoon, I don't really think Beetlejuice is a natural fit for C3G. He's not really a combat character, he's from a comedy movie. Still, the gears wouldn't stop turning in my head, and before I knew it I had a draft. Still not convinced he actually deserves to be in the game, but figured I might as well share what I've got.
Old June 20th, 2019, 12:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's a pretty interesting write up. You definitely nailed the left box stuff. Life seems possibly a tad high?

The power set is interesting and shows him being an annoying pest more than anything. I like it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 20th, 2019, 12:28 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I could buy Beetlejuice. He's a corner case but tonally isn't far removed from the horror-comedies that a lot of our slashers ended up being. No idea on comic presence though.

Individual powers can be tweaked but I like the overall shape. And yeah, Life could be ticked down since he does have built in healing (albeit at an opportunity cost against Undead units).
Old June 20th, 2019, 12:54 PM
Just A Head

Yeah I have no problem tweaking the life and special powers. Only thing I feel really needs to be kept are the teleport and making people tiny, cause I feel like that’s pretty iconic.

The problem with the comics are they’re from the cartoon show, which doesn’t quite match with the humanoid live action stuff, so comic art could be a problem. I could see just doing alt cards though, and maybe fitting him into an April Fools/Halloween release?
Old June 20th, 2019, 02:19 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
So here's a really wacky idea. My little brother has some Minecraft toys that are actually in scale with Heroscape. And Steve (the player character) has actually been in some Minecraft graphic novels so including him in C3G isn't totally out of nowhere. Minecraft is all about building, so that's what I wanted to show with this design. It will probably be very powerful though, since he can build height for himself or his allies.

NAME = STEVE (from the Minecraft video game)

SPECIES = HUMAN (?) / MINECRAFT HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENGINEER
PERSONALITY = CREATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 150

GATHER MATERIALS
Start the game with 3 single hex grass tiles on this card. Instead of attacking, if Steve is on a land space, you may add up to 3 single-hex land tiles of that type onto this card.

BUILD TERRAIN
Before, during, or after moving Steve, you may place one tile from this card onto any empty adjacent space. Steve may place up to 3 tiles during his turn.

BUILD STRUCTURE
Instead of taking a turn with Steve, if there are 5 land tiles on this card, you may remove 5 land tiles from this card and place one short ruin destructible object, one long ruin destructible object, or up to 3 battlements on any adjacent spaces.
Neat write up! Do you happen to have a link to the figure?
Old June 20th, 2019, 02:24 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Neat write up! Do you happen to have a link to the figure?
I have no idea which exact figure it is. There's so much Minecraft merch out there so I'd have to browse a toy store to make sure I'm linking one that's in scale.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy