Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old April 9th, 2024, 11:22 AM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Sgt. Drake Alexander (AoA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Oh, right, Wings never count for Kyrie height, and Shiori's afterimages don't seem to add height either.
I think Drake is the first physically flying miniature in heroscape, so there isn't really anything to compare him to in that I think... Shiori has also grown, fwiw, but Medium 4 to Medium 5 doesn't stand out to me as much as Medium 5 to Medium 6, which really is an unusual height (trying to think of the existing Medium 6 minis and coming up blank right now).

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old April 9th, 2024, 11:39 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dzu-Teh/Quasatch, and Protectors of Ullar, and their hero, Atlaga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Last edited by Nukatha; April 9th, 2024 at 12:03 PM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 07:41 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Quote:
Oh, right, Wings never count for Kyrie height, and Shiori's afterimages don't seem to add height either.
I think Drake is the first physically flying miniature in heroscape, so there isn't really anything to compare him to in that I think... Shiori has also grown, fwiw, but Medium 4 to Medium 5 doesn't stand out to me as much as Medium 5 to Medium 6, which really is an unusual height (trying to think of the existing Medium 6 minis and coming up blank right now).
Silver Surfer, if you want to count that.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 9th, 2024, 08:38 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Silver Surfer, if you want to count that.
Venoc Warlord is Medium 6 as well.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old April 9th, 2024, 10:06 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I wonder why Drake has grown to Medium 6. Isn't the original Drake supposed to be a "true" Medium 5 - scaled for a 6 foot man? Is the new mini that much larger, jet pack not considered?
Wondered that myself when he first debuted. Weird...

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old April 10th, 2024, 06:20 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Height 6 Drake is either because some designer forgot how tall Drake used to be or they were wrongly allowing his smokestand to be added to his height, which would be weird because they didn't do that for the new Shiori, whose "leaping in the air" shadow likely makes her miniature taller than Height 5 as well. I'm fine with new Shiori being Height 5 though, since original Shiori was basically a kid so we can assume she's taller now as an adult.

Height aside, having now played with this new Drake I have to say he's the first Drake that doesn't feel somewhat overcosted and is probably my favorite Drake, with SotM being second place. I'll miss SotM's 4 Defense, but the Flying and Grapple Grab make up for it. Sure, any time you miss the d20 roll for Grab you'll probably wish you had a Pistol SA instead, but more often than not it'll be so satisfying to grab a figure and roll that 6-die attack against it.
Old April 10th, 2024, 09:55 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Agree with Sherman ^^^ by far the best (and my fave Drake), although I'm still partial to ROTV Drake over SoTM. Near perfectly costed too IMO. Have Eldgrim pull a suicide charge, and suddenly Drake gets a 6 movement. If you can boost his speed after that, look out...

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units