Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 1st, 2010, 06:56 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Blackboard OR "Ideas for later development"

hah, awesome, swamp water
If I was a map maker... I would make two maps, one for an underground level using both shadows and swamp/sewage water. how cool.
I wonder if Dr. Weirdscaper could somehow do that on a single map. have a hole in the street with ladder attached leading down to the sewers below.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old March 1st, 2010, 07:14 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
hah, awesome, swamp water
If I was a map maker... I would make two maps, one for an underground level using both shadows and swamp/sewage water. how cool.
I wonder if Dr. Weirdscaper could somehow do that on a single map. have a hole in the street with ladder attached leading down to the sewers below.
That could make an awesome map, where you have to go down the ladders to the sewers(to get glyphs for boosts, to capture a "flag" like thing, or just to get to another area of the map if its blocked off into different sections using castle walls or something and is only accesible by the sewers). There could also be a glyph of brandar that floods the sewers when activated, that kills anyone inside after 2 rounds, and kills super strength figures after 4 rounds or something. Then you could cover the entrances with sewer lids to block off escape.

Not sure if that made sense...
Old March 1st, 2010, 09:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Juggernaut Power Idea.

Since I've seen talk of Juggernaut recently and how to represent his Unstoppable nature as well, I did come up with a possible idea (I know Necroblade and Griffin have plenty of ideas for him as well, but no reason not to throw another on the pile, right?).

UNSTOPPABLE
At the beginning of Juggernaut's turn, if he is not engaged, you may choose one figure that is no fewer than 4 spaces and no more than 8 spaces away from Juggernaut. If Juggernaut ends his movement adjacent to the chosen figure cannot roll more than one defense die if attacked by Juggernaut this turn.

So, basically, if Juggernaut manages to hit you at full force, your ability to defend the attack is severely nerfed. I figure that and 6 attack, 6 defense, and 6 life, along with the Mental Shield Power, a range of 1, and a move of 8, could make Juggernaut a pretty fierce guy with the situational ability to just level heroes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 1st, 2010, 10:32 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Juggernaut

I think that if we create a power called Unstoppable for Jugs, it should be a simple one liner that says something to the effect of figures cannot stop Jugs' movement or move him with any special power...

Also, I don't really like the idea of a big time heavy Hitter like Jugs rolling 6 attack dice and the defending figure only rolling 1. That seems way to game swinging to me, even if there is a restriction on his starting placement. Think of poor Prof. X and him not being able to even use his PD.

I would much rather have this power:
Relentless Charge
If you reveal OM 1 on this card, you may also immediately reveal OMs 2 and 3 on this card. After revealing OMs 1, 2, and 3 on this card, you may double Jugs's movement, attack, and defense for this round.

Then give him these stats:
Life: 5
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 5
Defense: 5

This is all a very rough draft of course (), but I think that is what this blackboard is for anyway.

Oh, and he has to have Mental Shield.

Last edited by Griffin; March 4th, 2010 at 04:46 PM.
Old March 1st, 2010, 10:39 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I recall a McFarlane Spidey comic with the X-Force and Juggy. One of the mutants with a sword stuck it through Juggy's eye socket. Big spray of blood, pissed off bad guy... two seconds later the eye grows back. Does Juggy have regen?
Old March 1st, 2010, 10:44 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
I recall a McFarlane Spidey comic with the X-Force and Juggy. One of the mutants with a sword stuck it through Juggy's eye socket. Big spray of blood, pissed off bad guy... two seconds later the eye grows back. Does Juggy have regen?
That is pretty strange and new to me, it might have had something to do with the mystical energy that gives him strength. Magic is soooo inconsistent in comics.
Old March 1st, 2010, 10:46 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, it probably is too game swinging, but I figured he wouldn't be able to get it off all that often in gameplay due to the restrictions on it. And if you're controlling Professor X, you just have to try real hard to keep Juggs engaged or keep Professor X further than 8 spaces from him (or closer than 4 to him!).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2010, 12:10 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

BWA-HA! I knew my memory was good.

From the wiki:
Quote:
Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his extreme resistance to physical damage, Cain can be damaged by sufficiently powerful forces such as mystical forces. If damaged, Cain possesses an accelerated healing factor that enables him to nearly instantly regenerate any damaged or destroyed bodily tissues.
For instance, he has been injured by Shatterstar's sword, which is forged from a mixture of extra dimensional technology and magic and healed instantly.
Not that its significant enough to make it onto his card, I'm just happy to report I'm not crazy.
Old March 2nd, 2010, 12:12 AM

Heh, good call. I think those niche self-healers can be a little rough. You're probably right that we shouldn't include it on the card. I think Superman has a similar ability. A solid life and defense are probably the best way to represent that kind of thing.

Old March 2nd, 2010, 12:35 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

The key to Juggernaut is creating a system that acts like a bowling ball and allows him to shatter through multiple figures. The tough part is coming up with a simple way of doing this... yeah I said it... simple. I may have been a math major back in the stone age but I don't want to whip out my forgotten calculus to determine who is more than four but less than 8 spaces away every time I attack. I also don't want to be counting Order Markers out of turn cause that makes my brain hurt.

I think Griff and Bats better get back to light touch mentality and stop getting all creatively explosive.

Last edited by Matt Helm; March 2nd, 2010 at 12:49 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2010, 12:46 AM

Really, the no more than 8 spaces part could probably be dropped anyway, and just the "no fewer than 4 spaces" included.

Old March 2nd, 2010, 12:50 AM

Really cause laying down all of your OMs on your first turn is sooo complicated? back at ya old timer

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy